Official Warriors Off Season Thread

Baron had elevation on AK47.
roll.gif

Damn this thread already blown up.

Baron was always somewhat BULKY in my eyes, I don't know if it's just me, but he was never a really wiry type player.

Well this is the time of year where i mess around with the Warriors roster in NBA 2k8 franchise mode, try to make some moves that the Warriors would do. Maybesome they wouldn't

I traded Chris Webber, Kelenna Azubuike, and Austin Croshere in a 3 team deal and got back Andray Blatche and Ike Diogu. I'm 20-3. Scoring 135 a game, butgiving up 127
smh.gif
. I initially traded Webber and Azubuike to the Bulls for Tyrus Thomas and Thabo Sefolosha, but Thomas's moral would always drop because heisn't a starter
smh.gif

No wonder he's in such a bad mood in Chicago!
roll.gif

Has there been a roster update in the past few months? I haven't touched 2k8 since the Kidd trade.

In 2k8 I think I traded Sarunas for Jason Kapono
laugh.gif
. Kapono is a monster, Baron penetrates and kicks it out, and Kapono is $$$
pimp.gif

and i play NBA Live for PC (yea it's terrible but i needed a basketball game here at school since my ps3 is at home haha) and i just traded al harringtonand andris for dwight howard and tony battie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Harrington > Dwight anyday on a BAD LEG.

smh.gif
@ U HoMiE. OnLy PeRzOn BeTtEr DeN HaRRiNgToN iS sOuLjA bOy.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Harrington > Dwight anyday on a BAD LEG.

smh.gif
@ U HoMiE. OnLy PeRzOn BeTtEr DeN HaRRiNgToN iS sOuLjA bOy.
smh.gif

I never knew Soulja Boy played basketball.

Has anyone actually finished a season before? I know I got really far with the Warriors, but I got so mad one night after a loss and I deleted the season
laugh.gif
smh.gif

if you're talking about 2k8 then nah, but i'm like halfway through. but it's definitely really frustrating.
one game (it was warriors-cavs) i was up by 5 with a minute left and they let lebron dominate....long story short, with like 10 seconds on the clock, the cavshad the ball down 1, and lebron went into the lane and threw down one of those nasty jams.
smh.gif
he traveled on that play, no call.
smh.gif
smh.gif
that game was fixed
smh.gif

Nah, I was into early-April one season, I accidently saved over that franchise and I was super mad, I didn't turn it on for like 3 weeks.

I have finished about 3 season of 59 games franchises and 1 season of 82 game franchise

Line-up for 2K8 for me:

Baron/Duhon/Monta
Monta/Pietrus/Buike/Belinelli
R.Gay/M.Miller/Barnes
Wright/Aldrige
Biedrins/O'Bryant

I scored 37 with Azubuike once...

i'm horrible at 2k8
smh.gif
, i think i'm like .500 in all the games i play. but this was my first year playin it so maybe that's why but iono. whatlevel do u guys play at (against the CPU)?

Hall of Fame. Can't play any other way. Hmmm, since my season is officially dead
frown.gif
... I think I'm going to start one with either the Hornets or theWizards. Decisions...decisions
laugh.gif

I just started a new season. Started with 08-09 season. New Warriors line-up:

Kidd/Belinelli
Monta/Azubuike/Barry
J.Howard/a draft pick
B.Wright/Bass
Biedrins/draft pick/Lorenzen Wright

Damn Kidd's contract KILLED my salary cap
smh.gif

My defense is 100
eek.gif

y'all don't play online? I do but my record is like 55% win percentage after 90+ games all with the W's. I actually put Webber in reserve and putPOB in. dude is
eek.gif

pretty easy to play against others even if they got high ranks. i just run the ball and play off ball defense.
smh.gif
at me I know but it helps keep em fromcheesing with bron or kobe.

starting 5 is regular except i put Pietrus at the 2 in case someone plays forwards at a guard spot.
2nd team is Monta, Buike, Barnes, Wright and POB
pimp.gif

even my style of play is run and gun even when i got the fastbreak bar off.

Back
Top Bottom