laugh.gif
at somebody calling Brand a tweener
laugh.gif
He is like 6'8", come one now.

Brand isn't a "tweener"
tired.gif
. Brand isn't an SF. He's a PF...
make no mistake about it.

Ok, I should've clarified. He is undersized, having Brand will make you guys small, again. Why not go after Chauncey, and make your lineup bigger and more defensive. A much better idea then trying to grab an
undersized PF, throw big money his way and he is just coming off injury. You guys have a soon to be great PF in Wright.

Billups would make the W's a better defensive team and Brand wouldn't?

Billups is a good defender but Brand gives us a post presence offensively and defensively. Brand is also one of the best shot blockers in the game and pairedwith Biedrins would help our perimeter defenders.

Originally Posted by Mississippi Bullet

Originally Posted by daprescription

Are your back up names linked? I ask because I have like 8 names linked to this account
smh.gif

what do you mean linked? i dont think they are. is it bad to have it linked?

when you post, theres an option that says "Post As:" and next to it has all your user names . . .

oa5hls.jpg

I'm asking cause I think if you get banned on one of the names it will automatically ban all the rest
smh.gif

Welcome homeeee! Lol its ya boy BoomDizzle the new Hollywood Boom or now it should be called HollyBoom!
sick.gif
Someone has completely lost their Northern Cali Swag...
smh.gif

Hollyboom? Now I can believe that he's really trying to pursue a career in film producing.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Damn, everybody here goes to Davis?
laugh.gif
I remember in high school a lot of people ended up going there...if I had gone there maybe I wouldn't have to deal with so many Laker fans down in SoCal...
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

And Wright is definitely good-but we don't know how good he can be. Will he ever be as good as Brand? I doubt it. I know both play diff. styles-but I meant in terms of star potential.

god, i remember last year when the warriors made the playoffs. i saw this chinese HK looking couple (if you dont know what i mean when i say HK: hong konglooking people, it's those girls that throw up those peace signs that go out with guys with extra long hair) wearing baron davis and jason richardsonjerseys. only to be followed by another group of girls in baron and monta jerseys. i wanted to throw up...and i was mad cause it made my monta jersey not sospecial...
as good as a brand signing would make our team. i could care less. if it happens great, if it doesnt we get to see more of our young guys, thereal warriors.

I just made myself a backup, didn't use biedrins so someone can have that. "Goose" didn't sound good enough.
ohwell.gif

IRVINE *****... or L?

i thought you all were talking about the ARC at UCI for a minute.

acid i know what you mean with lakers fans-- last year i didn't see ANY lakers gear anywhere.. then all of a sudden they get Gasol (whoprobably 82% of the "lakers fans" didn't know about) and go to the finals and i see all these lakers fans come out of the woodworks. almost asannoying when two years ago when i saw hella jrich and davis jerseys in the Ws playoffs run... :smh

LatviaCrombie, only because girls drool over this guy (some of my girl friends thinks he looks like a Abercrombie model...), and Barnes, and Tay. Why, it isbeyond me...

LatviaCrombie, only because girls drool over this guy (some of my girl friends thinks he looks like a Abercrombie model...), and Barnes, and Tay. Why, it is beyond me...

On a side note, Beans' girl is bangin'.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

Not a sneak wrote:

laugh.gif
at somebody calling Brand a tweener
laugh.gif
He is like 6'8", come one now.

Brand isn't a "tweener"
tired.gif
. Brand isn't an SF. He's a PF...
make no mistake about it.

Ok, I should've clarified. He is undersized, having Brand will make you guys small, again. Why not go after Chauncey, and make your lineup bigger and more defensive. A much better idea then trying to grab an
undersized PF, throw big money his way and he is just coming off injury. You guys have a soon to be great PF in Wright.

Billups would make the W's a better defensive team and Brand wouldn't?

Billups is a good defender but Brand gives us a post presence offensively and defensively. Brand is also one of the best shot blockers in the game and paired with Biedrins would help our perimeter defenders.

So you'd rather stunt the growth growth of Wright for Brand? Wright can't play the 3 and you guys have no point guard.
Chauncey brings a lotmore things to the table then Brand. Chauncey will bring the best out of everyone with his leadership. Wright can EASILY develop this season to be one of theleagues best shot blockers with the his length and athleticism.

Originally Posted by offbad

IRVINE *****... or L?

acid i know what you mean with lakers fans-- last year i didn't see ANY lakers gear anywhere.. then all of a sudden they get Gasol (who probably 82% of the "lakers fans" didn't know about) and go to the finals and i see all these lakers fans come out of the woodworks. almost as annoying when two years ago when i saw hella jrich and davis jerseys in the Ws playoffs run... :smh
yeah...i think starting in early may, the number of laker shirts/jerseys went up exponentially....
laugh.gif
, too bad school was out before the lakers were crushed by Powe and co.
pimp.gif
..i like being the only one in my school rocking a warriors hoody around amidst all the laker gear.
pimp.gif

but yeah, it was just as bad during the warriors' playoff run last year too...

IRVINE *****... or L?

acid i know what you mean with lakers fans-- last year i didn't see ANY lakers gear anywhere.. then all of a sudden they get Gasol (who probably 82% of the "lakers fans" didn't know about) and go to the finals and i see all these lakers fans come out of the woodworks. almost as annoying when two years ago when i saw hella jrich and davis jerseys in the Ws playoffs run... :smh
yeah...i think starting in early may, the number of laker shirts/jerseys went up exponentially....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
..i like being the only one in my school rocking a warriors hoody around amidst all the laker gear.
pimp.gif

just got my adidas job, time to stock up on warriors gear
pimp.gif
there isthis crewneck i have been eyeing for a minute...theres this lakers jacket that would look sick in a warriors colorway

LatviaCrombie, only because girls drool over this guy (some of my girl friends thinks he looks like a Abercrombie model...), and Barnes, and Tay. Why, it is beyond me...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember I went to a Portland game last season and this girl was going crazyfor Barnes. (It was a game he actually did OK in) We kept looking back at her and she was like, "Sorry, I'm just in love with that man." Herboyfriend just rolled his eyes.
laugh.gif
I don't know what it is about Mattthat makes girls go crazy. It's definitely not his game.
I wonder if Brand is reall considering coming to the Warriors. I wonder how he would fit intoour style, or do we finally ditch smallball? I think he would do well, but I think we should be looking for a point guard first.

IRVINE *****... or L?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know what you mean man. i got that one Baron over Kirilenko shirt from TRUE, and a throwback San Francisco Warriors hoodie that i wore pretty mucheveryday until it got too hot.

IRVINE *****... or L?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know what you mean man. i got that one Baron over Kirilenko shirt from TRUE, and a throwback San Francisco Warriors hoodie that i wore pretty much everyday until it got too hot.

I have that shirt too, I don't know if I should retire it or not.

everyone got that baron over ak47 shirt. i got it in yellow and my brother has it in white
laugh.gif

ugggh but what's really good is that RUN TMC shirt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

IRVINE *****... or L?

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know what you mean man. i got that one Baron over Kirilenko shirt from TRUE, and a throwback San Francisco Warriors hoodie that i wore pretty much everyday until it got too hot.

I have that shirt too, I don't know if I should retire it or not.

I have the shirt too, and I'm on the same boat. Haha I'll probably still wear it.

Back
Top Bottom