Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

I'm white as *!%+, thank you very much.
Same here.  Most Pac fans I know don't know #+@* about boxing and are only fans because all their other fans ride Pac like none other.  Pac is just as much of a chump as Floyd and I am pretty much sure the dude has juiced in the past, you don't go up that many weight classes without something being up.  I just want them to fight and get it over with, think Floyd would win just because I think his defense is better and he will break Pac down.

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

Same here.  Most Pac fans I know don't know #+@* about boxing and are only fans because all their other fans ride Pac like none other.  Pac is just as much of a chump as Floyd and I am pretty much sure the dude has juiced in the past, you don't go up that many weight classes without something being up.  I just want them to fight and get it over with, think Floyd would win just because I think his defense is better and he will break Pac down.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You're one of the very few non-African Americans' I know of that rides extremely hard for Mayweather. You actually give Marion the Barbarian a run for his money.

More than you think. 
I think everyone can agree to this: no one wanted to see the fight end like that. It was headed towards a KO anyways. 

You're one of the very few non-African Americans' I know of that rides extremely hard for Mayweather. You actually give Marion the Barbarian a run for his money.

More than you think. 
I think everyone can agree to this: no one wanted to see the fight end like that. It was headed towards a KO anyways. 

Originally Posted by 430AM

IMO... Mayweather is a TRUE CHAMPION. You don't always win pretty and sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes to win. Sucker punch? YES. Illegal move? NO.

Ortiz had Money on the ropes twice and the scorecards would've been 2-2 after the forth... Mayweather was in for a long fight last night so he had to do what he had to do.
Yea, sucka his way out of it.. thats why hes a lil !+!++

IMO... Mayweather is a TRUE CHAMPION. You don't always win pretty and sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes to win. Sucker punch? YES. Illegal move? NO.

Ortiz had Money on the ropes twice and the scorecards would've been 2-2 after the forth... Mayweather was in for a long fight last night so he had to do what he had to do.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I guess it just depends where you live. I personally have never met a non-African American who likes Mayweather.
You need to get out more.

im white and i like money mayweather. 
pimp.gif

You better believe that if Smokin' Joe Frazier was standing in front of Muhammad Ali, with his hands down after the ref said "LETS FIGHT!";
Ali would have str8 hit him with that same 1-2 dome shot, except it would have been TEN TIMES FASTER!

Boxing fans know that Mexican fighters have the hardest heads in the game, and can take a mean punch for 12rds.

Floyd said the headbutt cut his lip on the inside and outside, so that wasn't a glancing headbutt and it was deliberate.

Floyd knew the dirty fighting wasn't going to stop, and got the best of the dirty fighting.

Floyd's a veteran and knew that Ortiz mentally had tapped out. He actually did Ortiz a favor.

You better believe that if Smokin' Joe Frazier was standing in front of Muhammad Ali, with his hands down after the ref said "LETS FIGHT!";
Ali would have str8 hit him with that same 1-2 dome shot, except it would have been TEN TIMES FASTER!

Boxing fans know that Mexican fighters have the hardest heads in the game, and can take a mean punch for 12rds.

Floyd said the headbutt cut his lip on the inside and outside, so that wasn't a glancing headbutt and it was deliberate.

Floyd knew the dirty fighting wasn't going to stop, and got the best of the dirty fighting.

Floyd's a veteran and knew that Ortiz mentally had tapped out. He actually did Ortiz a favor.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch. for a world class top of the line best of the best fighter that was a classless win and was desperate imo. dude took him out cause he knew in the later rounds ortiz could lay him out

niketalk

YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING.

What fight were you watching my dude? Desperate? Sanctioned fight or not, if you headbutt someone, blatantly, by jumping in the air how in the world do you expect the fight to stay classy? Oh, because Ortiz apologized like a b**** it made everything all good? Lose your cool then hope Money May excuses it? Nah. If someone headbutts me anywhere, I'm going for the throat.

I'll say it again, I wasn't even a Mayweather fan until he put that dude on his $@$ for acting like a confused chick. I mean dude tried to kiss him and make up. Who does that?

I don't know if y'all noticed that Ortiz was also spitting at, I mean saliva spit, Mayweather the last few rounds. Ortiz was the classless one and he got what was coming to him. And seriously, you think Oritz had a chance of KOing Mayweather when he couldn't even land shots consistently? Were you even paying attention or what? Ortiz got frustrated because he was getting schooled.

Ortiz couldn't fight backing up and Mayweather gave him a clinic on it for at least two rounds. Ortiz had May on the ropes and couldn't even land a shot. Some of y'all are showing your true colors on here. Hating for hate's sake. Just stop it. Mayweather ain't gotta ask y'all for permission to live.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch. for a world class top of the line best of the best fighter that was a classless win and was desperate imo. dude took him out cause he knew in the later rounds ortiz could lay him out

niketalk

YOU HAVE TO BE TROLLING.

What fight were you watching my dude? Desperate? Sanctioned fight or not, if you headbutt someone, blatantly, by jumping in the air how in the world do you expect the fight to stay classy? Oh, because Ortiz apologized like a b**** it made everything all good? Lose your cool then hope Money May excuses it? Nah. If someone headbutts me anywhere, I'm going for the throat.

I'll say it again, I wasn't even a Mayweather fan until he put that dude on his $@$ for acting like a confused chick. I mean dude tried to kiss him and make up. Who does that?

I don't know if y'all noticed that Ortiz was also spitting at, I mean saliva spit, Mayweather the last few rounds. Ortiz was the classless one and he got what was coming to him. And seriously, you think Oritz had a chance of KOing Mayweather when he couldn't even land shots consistently? Were you even paying attention or what? Ortiz got frustrated because he was getting schooled.

Ortiz couldn't fight backing up and Mayweather gave him a clinic on it for at least two rounds. Ortiz had May on the ropes and couldn't even land a shot. Some of y'all are showing your true colors on here. Hating for hate's sake. Just stop it. Mayweather ain't gotta ask y'all for permission to live.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Fix. Why would you headbutt in a round where you had the upper hand?

Upper hand?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

You call having your man on the ropes and not landing punches the upper hand? Or do you call taking shots to the face the upper hand? Some of y'all are just sad.

Upper hand?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

You call having your man on the ropes and not landing punches the upper hand? Or do you call taking shots to the face the upper hand? Some of y'all are just sad.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I agree with you 100% but at the end of the day Floyd is 42-0 and undefeated still. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I agree with you 100% but at the end of the day Floyd is 42-0 and undefeated still. 

I went into the fight not being able stand Mayweather, I still can't stand him.
Like I said before, Ortiz got caught slippin' hard, but it was his own fault.

But at the same time Money shouldn't have taken the attitude he did at the end of the fight, even the fight is over you still gotta show some sportsmanship and going off on Merchant like that was uncalled for in my opinion, all that money but dude has 0 class.

He's a cocky little prick, but he can be cocky because he has the record to back it up, but considering yourself the greatest of all time? He still has a ways to go.

I went into the fight not being able stand Mayweather, I still can't stand him.
Like I said before, Ortiz got caught slippin' hard, but it was his own fault.

But at the same time Money shouldn't have taken the attitude he did at the end of the fight, even the fight is over you still gotta show some sportsmanship and going off on Merchant like that was uncalled for in my opinion, all that money but dude has 0 class.

He's a cocky little prick, but he can be cocky because he has the record to back it up, but considering yourself the greatest of all time? He still has a ways to go.

Naw i think he could've had that round. Cut that other "hater" %$*$!#!! out, you don't see me in this thread doing that bull !**%. I'm happy either way that someone got knocked out, but the biggest stage of your career thus far , you got dude on the ropes (punches landing or not) and you lunge at dude with a headbutt? son took a payoff.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Upper hand?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

word... Ortiz headbutted because he couldn't land a clean shot on May in the corner. Mayweather was in complete control of that fight. 

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Upper hand?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

word... Ortiz headbutted because he couldn't land a clean shot on May in the corner. Mayweather was in complete control of that fight. 

Back
Top Bottom