Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOO RIP to the 13 or so clowns who have been suspended for request streams...dudes were being so blatant for something so EASY to find.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOO RIP to the 13 or so clowns who have been suspended for request streams...dudes were being so blatant for something so EASY to find.
roll.gif

Here's the link to one of the stories on BleacherReport.com here. It says, "Pacquiao's cutoff point has moved from 30 days to 24 days to even 14 days before the planned fight. But Mayweather refuses to move on his stance. Does this make him stubborn in getting his way or clever at finding a way to not face Pacquiao?"

You stand to get the biggest pay day in boxing history & a punk like mayweather talking +*% about you & you still won't relent to further testing? That's shady like a politician brah.

Here's the link to one of the stories on BleacherReport.com here. It says, "Pacquiao's cutoff point has moved from 30 days to 24 days to even 14 days before the planned fight. But Mayweather refuses to move on his stance. Does this make him stubborn in getting his way or clever at finding a way to not face Pacquiao?"

You stand to get the biggest pay day in boxing history & a punk like mayweather talking +*% about you & you still won't relent to further testing? That's shady like a politician brah.

MAN...

The bar I was in went CRAAAAZZZY when Floyd hit him wit the two piece...

Aint been in a bar that live since thr Giants beat the Pats....

And that philly shell is a mother huh?? He either ducked every one of Vics punches or they hit his shoulder...

real rap, yall dudes that hate Floyd need to chill and appreciate greatness, not a thing more beautiful in sports right now than seeing his opponents throw punch after punch, and not land anything..lol..it was a round (i think 3) that Ortiz only landed 2 punches...word to Vegeta when Goku went SS3 after they had the most heated battle ever, "HE, HE'S TOYING WITH ME"..

and FLOYD LANDED HIS STRAIGHT EVER TIME HE THREW IT!!!
Every right hand floyd threw landed on Victor...Ortiz was truly outmatched....

Nothin left now but for Pac man to get the same treatment...I know yall gonna still find a way, but how can you really hate a man that is going to retire undefeated and take down ALL the best fighters from his weightclass abd era in the process (Pac man, Ricky Hattan was undefeated, De Le Hoya, COrrales, Zab Juddah. and i cant remember that canadians name but he was pretty good)..

He gonna earn yall respect before its all said and done,more than likely by givin it to Pacquiao....quote that for emphasis..

MAN...

The bar I was in went CRAAAAZZZY when Floyd hit him wit the two piece...

Aint been in a bar that live since thr Giants beat the Pats....

And that philly shell is a mother huh?? He either ducked every one of Vics punches or they hit his shoulder...

real rap, yall dudes that hate Floyd need to chill and appreciate greatness, not a thing more beautiful in sports right now than seeing his opponents throw punch after punch, and not land anything..lol..it was a round (i think 3) that Ortiz only landed 2 punches...word to Vegeta when Goku went SS3 after they had the most heated battle ever, "HE, HE'S TOYING WITH ME"..

and FLOYD LANDED HIS STRAIGHT EVER TIME HE THREW IT!!!
Every right hand floyd threw landed on Victor...Ortiz was truly outmatched....

Nothin left now but for Pac man to get the same treatment...I know yall gonna still find a way, but how can you really hate a man that is going to retire undefeated and take down ALL the best fighters from his weightclass abd era in the process (Pac man, Ricky Hattan was undefeated, De Le Hoya, COrrales, Zab Juddah. and i cant remember that canadians name but he was pretty good)..

He gonna earn yall respect before its all said and done,more than likely by givin it to Pacquiao....quote that for emphasis..

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

That's why no one watches this anymore and goes to MMA. At least in MMA the clear winner is the clear winner...the ref is there to protect the fighters and not put them in harms way.
I watch MMA more than boxing at the moment, but dude you're blind as hell.

MMA's judges are turrible and some refs are inconsistent (and the usual suspects ARE always officiating title fights)

not putting any fighter in harms way - well let's see, watch the Penn right where he had someone on a guillotine (can't remember which sub was it) and held it for an extra 5-10 secs. What's bad about this is that he never got penalized for anything but when Babalu did it he got the ax right away.

The better thing to say about MMA vs Boxing is that MMA is much more interesting than boxing at this moment.

Going back to this fight:
laugh.gif
I don't know. I'm
eek.gif
but at the same time Floyd was dominating Ortiz from Rd 1.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

That's why no one watches this anymore and goes to MMA. At least in MMA the clear winner is the clear winner...the ref is there to protect the fighters and not put them in harms way.
I watch MMA more than boxing at the moment, but dude you're blind as hell.

MMA's judges are turrible and some refs are inconsistent (and the usual suspects ARE always officiating title fights)

not putting any fighter in harms way - well let's see, watch the Penn right where he had someone on a guillotine (can't remember which sub was it) and held it for an extra 5-10 secs. What's bad about this is that he never got penalized for anything but when Babalu did it he got the ax right away.

The better thing to say about MMA vs Boxing is that MMA is much more interesting than boxing at this moment.

Going back to this fight:
laugh.gif
I don't know. I'm
eek.gif
but at the same time Floyd was dominating Ortiz from Rd 1.

^MMA's kinda funny to me. I laugh when I hear some of those dudes have black belt because they kick horribly. My 7 year old kicks better 100 times than some of those "so called black belts" when he spars & he's only a purple belt. I hate those wanna be tough boys with tats coming into to the ring blastin' limp biscuit or some wack band. & if I seee another smelt or tapout shirt I'm gonna puke...

^MMA's kinda funny to me. I laugh when I hear some of those dudes have black belt because they kick horribly. My 7 year old kicks better 100 times than some of those "so called black belts" when he spars & he's only a purple belt. I hate those wanna be tough boys with tats coming into to the ring blastin' limp biscuit or some wack band. & if I seee another smelt or tapout shirt I'm gonna puke...

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

Originally Posted by psk2310

not sure if serious...

Originally Posted by psk2310

not sure if serious...

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch. for a world class top of the line best of the best fighter that was a classless win and was desperate imo. dude took him out cause he knew in the later rounds ortiz could lay him out

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch. for a world class top of the line best of the best fighter that was a classless win and was desperate imo. dude took him out cause he knew in the later rounds ortiz could lay him out

^ I hope you're not talking about me TheRealMcCoy1, I'm not a mayweather fan, check my posts throughout this thread but I gotta recognize a good fighter that's beaten everyone out there & manny is ducking him saying he's not going to be bullied into anything outside of the norn with respect to testing. That's suspect to me...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

I'm white as *!%+, thank you very much.

^ I hope you're not talking about me TheRealMcCoy1, I'm not a mayweather fan, check my posts throughout this thread but I gotta recognize a good fighter that's beaten everyone out there & manny is ducking him saying he's not going to be bullied into anything outside of the norn with respect to testing. That's suspect to me...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

I'm white as *!%+, thank you very much.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch

PBF rocked ortiz in the 3rd round i believe..dont believe in those little flurrys you saw, they werent hitting anythin.g

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch

PBF rocked ortiz in the 3rd round i believe..dont believe in those little flurrys you saw, they werent hitting anythin.g

I super serious about mma. Someone else posted how bad most of the refs & judges are. Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...

I super serious about mma. Someone else posted how bad most of the refs & judges are. Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...

Originally Posted by Demps

rocked him? ortiz was walking through everything may had like it was nothing. up until the cheap shot

Back
Top Bottom