Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by tim teufel

call me crazy but i think ortiz had a shot to laying may out. mays shots werent even fazing ortiz.oh well guess we will find out in the rematch

PBF rocked ortiz in the 3rd round i believe..dont believe in those little flurrys you saw, they werent hitting anythin.g
rocked him? ortiz was walking through everything may had like it was nothing. up until the cheap shot

Originally Posted by psk2310

I super serious about mma. Someone else posted how bad most of the refs & judges are. Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...

boxing at its worst is still a million times better than mma. cant and never will pay to watch an mma fight

I super serious about mma. Someone else posted how bad most of the refs & judges are. Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...

boxing at its worst is still a million times better than mma. cant and never will pay to watch an mma fight

IMO... Mayweather is a TRUE CHAMPION. You don't always win pretty and sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes to win. Sucker punch? YES. Illegal move? NO.

Ortiz had Money on the ropes twice and the scorecards would've been 2-2 after the forth... Mayweather was in for a long fight last night so he had to do what he had to do.

IMO... Mayweather is a TRUE CHAMPION. You don't always win pretty and sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes to win. Sucker punch? YES. Illegal move? NO.

Ortiz had Money on the ropes twice and the scorecards would've been 2-2 after the forth... Mayweather was in for a long fight last night so he had to do what he had to do.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

I'm white as *!%+, thank you very much.
You're one of the very few non-African Americans' I know of that rides extremely hard for Mayweather. You actually give Marion the Barbarian a run for his money.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

why does it seem like the majority of Money's fans are african americans who love hip-hop, and the rap culture lifestyle, and majority of Pac's fans are not really to into that lifestyle?

I'm white as *!%+, thank you very much.
You're one of the very few non-African Americans' I know of that rides extremely hard for Mayweather. You actually give Marion the Barbarian a run for his money.

I know plenty of whites who LOVE Mayweather...

You NT lames are just haters.

Pacman is next.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I guess it just depends where you live. I personally have never met a non-African American who likes Mayweather.

I guess it just depends where you live. I personally have never met a non-African American who likes Mayweather.

Quick question did the head butt happen with a second remaining in the round? If so shouldn't they have tooken the point and ended the round?

Quick question did the head butt happen with a second remaining in the round? If so shouldn't they have tooken the point and ended the round?

Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...
Don't worry dude, I'm one of the few that don't believe in the belts that some of these guys earn (and I'm guessing you're taking shots at Jiu Jitsu belts bec. that's the most common one).

But it's hard not to appreciate guys who learn and actually apply different disciplines into their fight game.

Anyhow, carry on with boxing.

Anyone that's ever taken martial arts would understand 80% of the clowns in mma are not the black belts they profess to be. They might've wrastled in college or something but they clearly aren't black belts. Might've had some lesssons but black belt, no...
Don't worry dude, I'm one of the few that don't believe in the belts that some of these guys earn (and I'm guessing you're taking shots at Jiu Jitsu belts bec. that's the most common one).

But it's hard not to appreciate guys who learn and actually apply different disciplines into their fight game.

Anyhow, carry on with boxing.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You need to get out more.

im white and i like money mayweather. he cracks me up
laugh.gif

I get out plenty and I am in Los Angeles. The demographic of where I reside is probably very drastic to yours though.

im white and i like money mayweather. he cracks me up
laugh.gif

I get out plenty and I am in Los Angeles. The demographic of where I reside is probably very drastic to yours though.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone who seriously believes Ortiz was shorted in anyway is delusional. He headbutted a man out of frustration, then had the audacity to immediately try to kiss this man and hug him thrice? I wonder what the conversation would be if Ortiz connected after that cheap shot hook after his headbutt?

Any grown %!! man throwing a skull bash around like a pokemon deserves to get his %!! slept, mid hug or not.
CO-SIGN.

Can't blame Floyd for doing that.

Ref didnt do his job though, should of put em in neutral corners.

he did tho

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone who seriously believes Ortiz was shorted in anyway is delusional. He headbutted a man out of frustration, then had the audacity to immediately try to kiss this man and hug him thrice? I wonder what the conversation would be if Ortiz connected after that cheap shot hook after his headbutt?

Any grown %!! man throwing a skull bash around like a pokemon deserves to get his %!! slept, mid hug or not.
CO-SIGN.

Can't blame Floyd for doing that.

Ref didnt do his job though, should of put em in neutral corners.

he did tho

Back
Top Bottom