Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

everyone that is saying Manny doesnt want to take any random drug test/blood test doesnt quite know what they are talking about, because Manny already said he would..with a 14 day cutoff before the fight......brush up on your facts before you try to sound like you know what you are talking about

^ No manny said he would not do any testing up to 2 weeks before the fight. You need to brush up on your facts brah...That's shady...

^ No manny said he would not do any testing up to 2 weeks before the fight. You need to brush up on your facts brah...That's shady...

laugh.gif
I aint gon lie i kinda hated Floyd before this fight but now i respect what he does.

Victor wasnt landing punches when he had May on the ropes there was even a moment when Floyd paused put both hands at Vics face and
smile.gif
at him then continued SMH @ him

Then Vic resorted to some streets of rage 2 type of combo with a jumping headbutt
grin.gif

Ok then goes to apologize . PAUSES FIGHT . Apologizes again tapping gloves . Floyd says ok backs to corner.

Both fighters walk to center ring Vic wants to hug . Now ok this is when street smarts come into play. If im boxing someone they head butt me apologize twice ok its time for payback i don wanna hug you BAM BAM KO
eek.gif
You got caught slipping son its lick season .

Now people might say ohhhhhhh that was a cheap shot. ow what if Floyd chose to put hands down and hug then Ortiz just chopped his face up witha BAM BAM KO there would be a scratch on his record for not "protecting himself" and playing to the trap

And all in all . Manny isnt being dodged by Floyd> knows who the biggest fish is. its all about MONEY  the build up anticipation leads to more and more MONEY so he minus well snag up any extra gold belts on the process because the headline fight between the 2 will be outrageous with all the stuff on the line for both. Thats business 101

And damb that chinchilla was cold

Originally Posted by psk2310

^ No manny said he would not do any testing up to 2 weeks before the fight. You need to brush up on your facts bra...

Wait, what???!! 

Explain to me how that makes sense? 
laugh.gif
  So in the 2 weeks leading up to the fight he doesn't want to be subjected to any testing?  Huh?  Crazy.....

Also, for the folks exerting so much energy into their hate on PBF, maybe you should redirect that to Ortiz and how he was not only being a @%@@+, but also quit....dude wanted to collect his check and go home.  He had enough.  Dude has been boxing his whole life but somehow forgot to keep his guard up?  Give me a break...he wanted no parts of Mayweather.  I'm not even a big boxing or PBF fan....but he's 100% in the clear for how things went down last night. 

laugh.gif
I aint gon lie i kinda hated Floyd before this fight but now i respect what he does.

Victor wasnt landing punches when he had May on the ropes there was even a moment when Floyd paused put both hands at Vics face and
smile.gif
at him then continued SMH @ him

Then Vic resorted to some streets of rage 2 type of combo with a jumping headbutt
grin.gif

Ok then goes to apologize . PAUSES FIGHT . Apologizes again tapping gloves . Floyd says ok backs to corner.

Both fighters walk to center ring Vic wants to hug . Now ok this is when street smarts come into play. If im boxing someone they head butt me apologize twice ok its time for payback i don wanna hug you BAM BAM KO
eek.gif
You got caught slipping son its lick season .

Now people might say ohhhhhhh that was a cheap shot. ow what if Floyd chose to put hands down and hug then Ortiz just chopped his face up witha BAM BAM KO there would be a scratch on his record for not "protecting himself" and playing to the trap

And all in all . Manny isnt being dodged by Floyd> knows who the biggest fish is. its all about MONEY  the build up anticipation leads to more and more MONEY so he minus well snag up any extra gold belts on the process because the headline fight between the 2 will be outrageous with all the stuff on the line for both. Thats business 101

And damb that chinchilla was cold

Originally Posted by psk2310

^ No manny said he would not do any testing up to 2 weeks before the fight. You need to brush up on your facts bra...

Wait, what???!! 

Explain to me how that makes sense? 
laugh.gif
  So in the 2 weeks leading up to the fight he doesn't want to be subjected to any testing?  Huh?  Crazy.....

Also, for the folks exerting so much energy into their hate on PBF, maybe you should redirect that to Ortiz and how he was not only being a @%@@+, but also quit....dude wanted to collect his check and go home.  He had enough.  Dude has been boxing his whole life but somehow forgot to keep his guard up?  Give me a break...he wanted no parts of Mayweather.  I'm not even a big boxing or PBF fan....but he's 100% in the clear for how things went down last night. 

maann that fight was some bull !@%! on so many levels
laugh.gif
....first Ortiz puts on 17 pounds overnight and no one seems to care. I was knocking down weed beer and pizza and only managed to put on 5 pounds. and it damn sure aint all muscle like ortiz. and then only in wwf have I seen refereeing like that. buddy wasn't even looking at the action when ortiz got knocked...and then his reaction to the hit smh. dudes were squirting blood out their eyelids a few fights earlier and the ref was able to keep a straight face. felt like I was watching wrestlemania out there. post fight interview smh...sports entertainment at its finest. and when has there ever been an undercard in one city with the main event in another? too much weirdness for one event.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

everyone that is saying Manny doesnt want to take any random drug test/blood test doesnt quite know what they are talking about, because Manny already said he would..with a 14 day cutoff before the fight......brush up on your facts before you try to sound like you know what you are talking about

thats not random brah... whats the point of a random drug test if you know when they are testing you?

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

thats not random brah... whats the point of a random drug test if you know when they are testing you?

maann that fight was some bull !@%! on so many levels
laugh.gif
....first Ortiz puts on 17 pounds overnight and no one seems to care. I was knocking down weed beer and pizza and only managed to put on 5 pounds. and it damn sure aint all muscle like ortiz. and then only in wwf have I seen refereeing like that. buddy wasn't even looking at the action when ortiz got knocked...and then his reaction to the hit smh. dudes were squirting blood out their eyelids a few fights earlier and the ref was able to keep a straight face. felt like I was watching wrestlemania out there. post fight interview smh...sports entertainment at its finest. and when has there ever been an undercard in one city with the main event in another? too much weirdness for one event.

Originally Posted by l337six

this whole discussion has nothing to do with the written rules of the game but rather sportsmanship. Mayweather is an amazing fighter but a crappy person. He is a terrible rolemodel and if it wasnt for his amazing skills, he would probabaly be a broke loser.

laugh.gif
omg the salt. Sounding like a ten year old kid mad sour.

Originally Posted by l337six

this whole discussion has nothing to do with the written rules of the game but rather sportsmanship. Mayweather is an amazing fighter but a crappy person. He is a terrible rolemodel and if it wasnt for his amazing skills, he would probabaly be a broke loser.

laugh.gif
omg the salt. Sounding like a ten year old kid mad sour.

^Manny also said:
"As Manny has stated many times, we are willing to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere in accordance with the athletic commission's rules and regulations in which ever state we fight in,"  "We will not be bullied into or entertain any additional rules or regulations to be imposed by our opponent."

^Manny also said:
"As Manny has stated many times, we are willing to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere in accordance with the athletic commission's rules and regulations in which ever state we fight in,"  "We will not be bullied into or entertain any additional rules or regulations to be imposed by our opponent."

Originally Posted by hajman23

While we can debate whether May should have waited another couple of seconds, or what the hell the ref was doing, the fact remains that if Ortiz didn't intentionally headbut Money then that whole ridiculous scene wouldn't have happened. And how many times did he need to apologize? Seriously. He hugs him, then kisses him, then touches gloves and tries to hug him again. It's a boxing match. Why would May give him the benefit of the doubt after taking a intentional, lunging headbut? He was rightfully pissed, didn't want to shake hands and hug it out, he wanted to finish him.
this. i hate that the fight ended in controversy, but floyd was beating dude anyhow. 

Originally Posted by hajman23

While we can debate whether May should have waited another couple of seconds, or what the hell the ref was doing, the fact remains that if Ortiz didn't intentionally headbut Money then that whole ridiculous scene wouldn't have happened. And how many times did he need to apologize? Seriously. He hugs him, then kisses him, then touches gloves and tries to hug him again. It's a boxing match. Why would May give him the benefit of the doubt after taking a intentional, lunging headbut? He was rightfully pissed, didn't want to shake hands and hug it out, he wanted to finish him.
this. i hate that the fight ended in controversy, but floyd was beating dude anyhow. 

ortiz also threw a mini headbutt in the first minute of that 4th round and got a warning for it that no one seems to be mentioning.

ortiz also threw a mini headbutt in the first minute of that 4th round and got a warning for it that no one seems to be mentioning.

Back
Top Bottom