Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Look Pacman's record is impressive, but some of yall are killing me with your revisionist history/lies. So Manny fought Miguel Cotto and Margarito in their primes? Floyd Mayweather was ducking Shane Mosley? Mosley was washed up when he fought Floyd? (even though Roach/Pac were ducking him trying to make him come in at 143?) Floyd ducked David Diaz, Barrera, and Morales??? Forreal??

Look Pacman's record is impressive, but some of yall are killing me with your revisionist history/lies. So Manny fought Miguel Cotto and Margarito in their primes? Floyd Mayweather was ducking Shane Mosley? Mosley was washed up when he fought Floyd? (even though Roach/Pac were ducking him trying to make him come in at 143?) Floyd ducked David Diaz, Barrera, and Morales??? Forreal??

If he's so good why doesn't he fight Pac regardless of the tests? *IF* Pac is on teh juice it's a flaw in the sport of boxing and the boxing/athletic commissions. 
Floyd isn't on the commission, he shouldn't be able to make up rules as he goes along. He should be criticizing the commission for not having accurate enough tests/procedures to eliminate PEDs.

He is the face of boxing, right? He should try to clean up the sport. If one of the top 2 boxers on the planet has been able to get away with juicing for the majority of his career it makes the sport that he's the face of look like a joke. 

He would not only go down as the GOAT he'd also go down as the guy who took a stand against janky athletic commissions and help implement a new testing procedure to expose cheaters. It would add tremendously to his legacy. 

No doubt Floyd is nice, maybe the nicest. Maybe not. I hope we'll be able find out...

If he's so good why doesn't he fight Pac regardless of the tests? *IF* Pac is on teh juice it's a flaw in the sport of boxing and the boxing/athletic commissions. 
Floyd isn't on the commission, he shouldn't be able to make up rules as he goes along. He should be criticizing the commission for not having accurate enough tests/procedures to eliminate PEDs.

He is the face of boxing, right? He should try to clean up the sport. If one of the top 2 boxers on the planet has been able to get away with juicing for the majority of his career it makes the sport that he's the face of look like a joke. 

He would not only go down as the GOAT he'd also go down as the guy who took a stand against janky athletic commissions and help implement a new testing procedure to expose cheaters. It would add tremendously to his legacy. 

No doubt Floyd is nice, maybe the nicest. Maybe not. I hope we'll be able find out...

Originally Posted by BC2310

This post is so bad its shocking.

Originally Posted by BC2310

This post is so bad its shocking.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

goldenchild you got the clip where in the midde of the ring floyd threw like 6 shots in a row? think it was in the 3rd round maybe early 4th

You already know Bigmike

8 )

- What boxing fanatics have been waiting to see from Mayweather forever...Punches in bunches. 
pimp.gif
Damb good post! Those punches were insane 
pimp.gif
 I'm surprised ortiz did not fall down from those. Please tell me this is sped up a lil? 
laugh.gif
 That boy floyd is a beast!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

goldenchild you got the clip where in the midde of the ring floyd threw like 6 shots in a row? think it was in the 3rd round maybe early 4th

You already know Bigmike

8 )

- What boxing fanatics have been waiting to see from Mayweather forever...Punches in bunches. 
pimp.gif
Damb good post! Those punches were insane 
pimp.gif
 I'm surprised ortiz did not fall down from those. Please tell me this is sped up a lil? 
laugh.gif
 That boy floyd is a beast!

4)

- Defense wins championships. If they can hit you, they can't score. Ortiz's flurries as a primary tactic. Floyd rendered those flurries useless, erasing any chance of victory. May's defense is impregnable. 

laugh.gif
 I like you

4)

- Defense wins championships. If they can hit you, they can't score. Ortiz's flurries as a primary tactic. Floyd rendered those flurries useless, erasing any chance of victory. May's defense is impregnable. 

laugh.gif
 I like you

you dudes know a lot about boxing, way more than me anyway. But watching that fight I only thought one thing.

If Mayweather lets Manny get him on the ropes like the gif above Manny is going to destroy him. Don't get me wrong I think floyd will when. Nut if that happens Manny has a shot. Because Manny is way more accurate than Ortiz is and Manny will land punches close like that. aM i WRONG???

you dudes know a lot about boxing, way more than me anyway. But watching that fight I only thought one thing.

If Mayweather lets Manny get him on the ropes like the gif above Manny is going to destroy him. Don't get me wrong I think floyd will when. Nut if that happens Manny has a shot. Because Manny is way more accurate than Ortiz is and Manny will land punches close like that. aM i WRONG???

Smh dudes will go thru hoops to try and discredit this man, the hate in some of yall blood is thicker than Heinz ketchup... Its ridiculous, in every sport there will be opponents who don't stand much of a chance. Why should boxing be any different ? I'm sure when the Pats were going for the greatest season and were 18-0 not many people cared they faced some teams that didn't belong on the field with them. When people look back on the Bulls 72 win season nobody gives a dam that they beat up on some expansion teams. Hell the lakers swept the nets in the finals, does that make that chip any less viable ? No, these dudes are professionals and that should be enough. Dudes are actin like he went down to the YMCA picked out a couple dudes and fought them on ppv, just stop it already. We get it you can't stand Floyd, just leave it at that.

Smh dudes will go thru hoops to try and discredit this man, the hate in some of yall blood is thicker than Heinz ketchup... Its ridiculous, in every sport there will be opponents who don't stand much of a chance. Why should boxing be any different ? I'm sure when the Pats were going for the greatest season and were 18-0 not many people cared they faced some teams that didn't belong on the field with them. When people look back on the Bulls 72 win season nobody gives a dam that they beat up on some expansion teams. Hell the lakers swept the nets in the finals, does that make that chip any less viable ? No, these dudes are professionals and that should be enough. Dudes are actin like he went down to the YMCA picked out a couple dudes and fought them on ppv, just stop it already. We get it you can't stand Floyd, just leave it at that.

go look at mays resume,its c- at best. lets see the two fighters that gave may a threat were diego corales and jose luis castillo.not one fight with the erik morales ,barrera,or juan manuel marquez at the time,which pac was busy with in their prime.unlike roy jones who really had no top quality fighters in his weight class,may had tons just for some reason never fought them. now you tell me how can you be the greatest when you never fought the best contenders?

go look at mays resume,its c- at best. lets see the two fighters that gave may a threat were diego corales and jose luis castillo.not one fight with the erik morales ,barrera,or juan manuel marquez at the time,which pac was busy with in their prime.unlike roy jones who really had no top quality fighters in his weight class,may had tons just for some reason never fought them. now you tell me how can you be the greatest when you never fought the best contenders?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Thats apart of Floyds game playing possum up against the ropes. Remember thats how he set up Hatton and dropped him. Pac is a fast simultaneous puncher with more accuracy and power yeah. But i see him falling victim to what happened to Hatton.

Back
Top Bottom