Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

[h1]Proof the Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz fight was fixed?[/h1]
1. Ortiz headbutts Mayweather twice. First was hard to notice but if you rewind you will see. Second one was the one they agreed to work with because it was more noticeable.
2. The referees looks away from the fighters for way too long. It's as if he is protecting himself so if in the future he were to ever get questioned, he can simply say I was not looking. Any boxing referee knows that you keep your eye on the fighters at all times.
3. Ortiz's post fight attitude. He was HAPPY! For someone who had so much riding on the fight, that attitude simply did not match one of a fighter who just did the most regrettable thing in his life.
4. Mayweathers mention of a rematch (another cash cow for both).
5. How Ortiz overdid the hugging. Ok he did it once, cool, but it seems like he kept on doing it so as to allow Floyd to continue with the preplan of sucker punching him.

Ok now lets analyze this big fix from another angle. Think to yourselves, what is the best way to fix the fight so as to allow both fighters to retain their dignity while allowing for a rematch and a lot of media hype. The answer is exactly what you saw unfold before your eyes. Keep watching the fight on youtube with all of this in mind and I'll promise you that you will see the truth. Nothing is real anymore in this world. From 'reality' shows to big sport matches, they are all businesses with investors and money at stake. Profits are the only thing that matter not an athletes dignity. Please feel free to add your thoughts to this and/or dispute anything you feel may be incorrect

I would also like to add how when Ortiz got sucker punched the first time he simply stood there waiting for the second punch. A person that has trained non-stop for the past god knows how long is prepared to react in an instant. At least move or put your arm up to defend your face, but no Ortiz simply stood there and took the hit. ALSO, if you watch past Ortiz fights, he NEVER headbutts! Fighters that headbutt are usually serial headbutters, as in its a move they constantly do. This was basically Ortiz's first ever headbutt. Which brings me back to the fact that a headbutt is the ONLY act that would warrant such a reaction like hugging and apologizing further allowing the opportunity to be sucker punched while being 'unaware.'
thought of it, but i dont like thinking too far into things that we dont have proof of.  but i understand the logic of everything controlled by money.  as a pac fan ive even thought about pac actually being on some type of perf-enhan drugs.  he's a big face in boxing and has gone this far, and come to find out he's on something?  the big commish guys probably already know, and just let it slide for the $$$$.
i do recall floyd saying a couple of times "ortiz wants a knockout, then i want a knockout.  there will be a knockout"...even at the end he said "you guys asked for a knockout i gave you one".

everything ended pretty weird last night, like everyone says.  it even caught me off guard that cortez didnt seem like he turned his head after floyd punched him the first time out of the 2.  seemed so WWE.  later on, on clearer video i think his eyes moved though.  not too sure.  

its usually easy to point out non-actors who act/lie.  they usually cant.  but i dont know.....

edit;;; i also recall floyd asking for the olympic testing for shane, and they got it, and then when the tester guys came to floyds house he was all excited and saying something like "olympic testing?! YAY!".  sounded so fake made me cringe lol.  shows what kind of "acting" they do...btw where was it this fight?

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

[h1]Proof the Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz fight was fixed?[/h1]
1. Ortiz headbutts Mayweather twice. First was hard to notice but if you rewind you will see. Second one was the one they agreed to work with because it was more noticeable.
2. The referees looks away from the fighters for way too long. It's as if he is protecting himself so if in the future he were to ever get questioned, he can simply say I was not looking. Any boxing referee knows that you keep your eye on the fighters at all times.
3. Ortiz's post fight attitude. He was HAPPY! For someone who had so much riding on the fight, that attitude simply did not match one of a fighter who just did the most regrettable thing in his life.
4. Mayweathers mention of a rematch (another cash cow for both).
5. How Ortiz overdid the hugging. Ok he did it once, cool, but it seems like he kept on doing it so as to allow Floyd to continue with the preplan of sucker punching him.

Ok now lets analyze this big fix from another angle. Think to yourselves, what is the best way to fix the fight so as to allow both fighters to retain their dignity while allowing for a rematch and a lot of media hype. The answer is exactly what you saw unfold before your eyes. Keep watching the fight on youtube with all of this in mind and I'll promise you that you will see the truth. Nothing is real anymore in this world. From 'reality' shows to big sport matches, they are all businesses with investors and money at stake. Profits are the only thing that matter not an athletes dignity. Please feel free to add your thoughts to this and/or dispute anything you feel may be incorrect

I would also like to add how when Ortiz got sucker punched the first time he simply stood there waiting for the second punch. A person that has trained non-stop for the past god knows how long is prepared to react in an instant. At least move or put your arm up to defend your face, but no Ortiz simply stood there and took the hit. ALSO, if you watch past Ortiz fights, he NEVER headbutts! Fighters that headbutt are usually serial headbutters, as in its a move they constantly do. This was basically Ortiz's first ever headbutt. Which brings me back to the fact that a headbutt is the ONLY act that would warrant such a reaction like hugging and apologizing further allowing the opportunity to be sucker punched while being 'unaware.'
thought of it, but i dont like thinking too far into things that we dont have proof of.  but i understand the logic of everything controlled by money.  as a pac fan ive even thought about pac actually being on some type of perf-enhan drugs.  he's a big face in boxing and has gone this far, and come to find out he's on something?  the big commish guys probably already know, and just let it slide for the $$$$.
i do recall floyd saying a couple of times "ortiz wants a knockout, then i want a knockout.  there will be a knockout"...even at the end he said "you guys asked for a knockout i gave you one".

everything ended pretty weird last night, like everyone says.  it even caught me off guard that cortez didnt seem like he turned his head after floyd punched him the first time out of the 2.  seemed so WWE.  later on, on clearer video i think his eyes moved though.  not too sure.  

its usually easy to point out non-actors who act/lie.  they usually cant.  but i dont know.....

edit;;; i also recall floyd asking for the olympic testing for shane, and they got it, and then when the tester guys came to floyds house he was all excited and saying something like "olympic testing?! YAY!".  sounded so fake made me cringe lol.  shows what kind of "acting" they do...btw where was it this fight?

May is faster, better defensively and has a much longer reach than Pac... Even larger difference in reach than he did on Ortiz... Ortiz 70", Pac 67", Mayweather 72"... Which means he can combat Pac's power by being even further away landing straight rights... When Pac moves in to use his power Mayweather will be able to defend it by rolling the punches off and creating separation...

Not saying it will be easy work but the 2 inch height difference, 5 inch reach is something not easily made up...

Also you gotta remember that the age difference is not big between them like it was with Ortiz.. Only 22 months... Pacquiao has also taken far more damage than Mayweather has throughout his career... Pacquiao also has far more on his plate besides boxing than Mayweather... And as you get older the more fights you've had and shorter you go between fights the worse it is for you in the future...

It won't be easy for Pacquiao to win..

Let's not to mention that EVERY fighter Mayweather has fought... Has been the guy who will take down Mayweather.. Every single guy was supposed to put that 1 in the loss column and came up short... Don't act like May has been taking easy fights because every fight they say this guy will do it and list why... And every fight they say Mayweather is over the hill.. Is not as quick, and is lacking power, etc. etc. and every fight he controls 90% of it..

Mayweather is not the greatest boxer ever... But he is far underrated at how good he is... He's intelliget in the ring and combines it with skill in every area..

I don't think the fight will happen... But you gotta remember Pac in no way has an easy route of Mayweather in a fight..

May is faster, better defensively and has a much longer reach than Pac... Even larger difference in reach than he did on Ortiz... Ortiz 70", Pac 67", Mayweather 72"... Which means he can combat Pac's power by being even further away landing straight rights... When Pac moves in to use his power Mayweather will be able to defend it by rolling the punches off and creating separation...

Not saying it will be easy work but the 2 inch height difference, 5 inch reach is something not easily made up...

Also you gotta remember that the age difference is not big between them like it was with Ortiz.. Only 22 months... Pacquiao has also taken far more damage than Mayweather has throughout his career... Pacquiao also has far more on his plate besides boxing than Mayweather... And as you get older the more fights you've had and shorter you go between fights the worse it is for you in the future...

It won't be easy for Pacquiao to win..

Let's not to mention that EVERY fighter Mayweather has fought... Has been the guy who will take down Mayweather.. Every single guy was supposed to put that 1 in the loss column and came up short... Don't act like May has been taking easy fights because every fight they say this guy will do it and list why... And every fight they say Mayweather is over the hill.. Is not as quick, and is lacking power, etc. etc. and every fight he controls 90% of it..

Mayweather is not the greatest boxer ever... But he is far underrated at how good he is... He's intelliget in the ring and combines it with skill in every area..

I don't think the fight will happen... But you gotta remember Pac in no way has an easy route of Mayweather in a fight..

Its sad to see what the hate for PBF drives people to do, why generalize an entire or even majority of his fanbase as flashy hip hop loving african americans? You must be a real fool to believe that, this isn't Zab Judah were talking about, this is one of the greatest ever step in the ring.

That's the same ******ed logic as people thinking Obama got voted in by black people as opposed to all races. You don't get to where Floyd is by having such a limited fanbase its just not possible. You really think all of his ppv #'s are generated by the BET crowd, that's small minded thinking and not realistic by any means.

Just keep it real and say I can't stand that trash talkin, arrogant, and flamboyant bum instead of making cowardice generalizations and tryin to hide behind them as "observations".

Its sad to see what the hate for PBF drives people to do, why generalize an entire or even majority of his fanbase as flashy hip hop loving african americans? You must be a real fool to believe that, this isn't Zab Judah were talking about, this is one of the greatest ever step in the ring.

That's the same ******ed logic as people thinking Obama got voted in by black people as opposed to all races. You don't get to where Floyd is by having such a limited fanbase its just not possible. You really think all of his ppv #'s are generated by the BET crowd, that's small minded thinking and not realistic by any means.

Just keep it real and say I can't stand that trash talkin, arrogant, and flamboyant bum instead of making cowardice generalizations and tryin to hide behind them as "observations".

Originally Posted by tim teufel

mayweather hasnt fought any top rated contender in his weight class that was worthy of anything.
I am not a hardcore boxing enthusiast as many nters claim to be, but can anyone name me a credible fighter that Mayweather fought that was an actual threat? The only fighter that I've heard before is Zab Judah.

mayweather hasnt fought any top rated contender in his weight class that was worthy of anything.
I am not a hardcore boxing enthusiast as many nters claim to be, but can anyone name me a credible fighter that Mayweather fought that was an actual threat? The only fighter that I've heard before is Zab Judah.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz

Before every fight they are threats.
Afterwards they're old and washed up 
laugh.gif

Thanks goldenchild for the gifs 
pimp.gif
 you gif(t) wrap these folks actual video evidence, but I'm sure they'll still find some way to discredit Money May.

Folks just need to say that they don't like him. That's fine. But all these excuses are foolish

Before every fight they are threats.
Afterwards they're old and washed up 
laugh.gif

Thanks goldenchild for the gifs 
pimp.gif
 you gif(t) wrap these folks actual video evidence, but I'm sure they'll still find some way to discredit Money May.

Folks just need to say that they don't like him. That's fine. But all these excuses are foolish

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz
The fighters I crossed out were not threats in the least. I don't know the first three fighters listed, so I can't speak on them.

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz
The fighters I crossed out were not threats in the least. I don't know the first three fighters listed, so I can't speak on them.

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz
laugh.gif

Aight man.

You don't know who JLC is but you can judge who is a threat and whos not.

You got it.

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz
laugh.gif

Aight man.

You got it.

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz

By not knowing the 1st 3 fighters I think you lost credibility on the next statement.

Genaro Hernandez

Diego Corrales

Jose Luis Castillo

Oscar De La Hoya

Ricky Hatton

Shane Mosley

Victor Ortiz

By not knowing the 1st 3 fighters I think you lost credibility on the next statement.

laugh.gif

Aight man.

You got it.
De La Hoya was completely washed up when he fought Mayweather, you and I both know that.
Ricky Hatton wasn't moving anyone and even the casul fight fan knew he didn't stand a chance against Floyd.
Shane Mosley, sure that fight would have been great, if they would of fought 10 years earlier.
Victor Ortiz? Really?.....No I am serious, really?

Apparently Vegas odds makers agree with me on this, just look up the odds on the fights.

I am man enough to admit when I don't know who a fighter is, which I did with the first three fighters listed. I clearly stated I wasn't a hard-core boxing enthusiast, so credibility was never a question DaComeUP.

Back
Top Bottom