Official: Updates on Ben "Ballers" situation? (VOL)"You cool and all...but this is funny"

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Y'all dudes be gossiping and acting like broads though.

I'm all for the lulz but a lot of you $@++@* have no lives.

If you woke up this morning with Ben Baller or that thread yesterday on your mind...there's a problem.
Too cool for school huh?....you of them _'s I see at the club with sunglasses on standing on the wall...talkin to 0 females...
laugh.gif
Umm...no.

I was laughing my !%* off with some of the stuff posted yesterday but that don't mean I can't call it for how it is.

%!!!! you made an "official" thread asking for updates about another man's situation in which his wife may or may not have cheated on him.

That says a lot more about you than me. If you can't see that, you're more naive than Ben.
grin.gif

And You entered my thread why?....To find out aswell....

Sit down son
laugh.gif

this post is funny and all, but who proved that this wasn't just some internet lame hating?

how does this story seem more believable than unbelievable. anybody on here could have written that story if they were on some stan status stalking hisblog/twitter

Y'all dudes be gossiping and acting like broads though.

I'm all for the lulz but a lot of you $@++@* have no lives.

If you woke up this morning with Ben Baller or that thread yesterday on your mind...there's a problem.
Too cool for school huh?....you of them _'s I see at the club with sunglasses on standing on the wall...talkin to 0 females...
laugh.gif
Umm...no.

I was laughing my !%* off with some of the stuff posted yesterday but that don't mean I can't call it for how it is.

%!!!! you made an "official" thread asking for updates about another man's situation in which his wife may or may not have cheated on him.

That says a lot more about you than me. If you can't see that, you're more naive than Ben.
grin.gif

And You entered my thread why?....To find out aswell....

Sit down son
laugh.gif
Dude tryna act all holier than everybody else. Fall back dunny (fall back)

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

this post is funny and all, but who proved that this wasn't just some internet lame hating?

how does this story seem more believable than unbelievable. anybody on here could have written that story if they were on some stan status stalking his blog/twitter

I think ben wanted son to call him...-shrugs-

Nah, I came in here to post what I originally posted. Because it's true.

Funny how it wasn't directed at anyone specifically, more of a general comment, but you felt the need to respond...
grin.gif

I'll leave y'all alone tho, I wouldnt wanna break up your discussion...

Funny how it wasn't directed at anyone specifically, more of a general comment, but you felt the need to respond...
grin.gif

It was obviously a shot at me fam...Im the OP goofy...

But Do you fam'....I know you'll be lurkin' Mr. Cool
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Youve been waiting to pull that one out huh?
grin.gif

Google "salon gossip" and tell me what's the first image that pops out...

Peace and God Bless.

Google "salon gossip" and tell me what's the first image that pops out...

Peace and God Bless.

But you googled "salon gossip" fam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom