Official: Updates on Ben "Ballers" situation? (VOL)"You cool and all...but this is funny"

Originally Posted by you big dummy
sick.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait a minute this is real!!!!!!!!!????? Who are these summer league commentators? They mad wild every time I see these vids they aint paying no attention tothe game talking reckless. I always thought two adult NTers just doing voice over to a summer game to be funny. I mean if that's not Dwight sure as hellsounded like him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait a minute this is real!!!!!!!!!????? Who are these summer league commentators? They mad wild every time I see these vids they aint paying no attention to the game talking reckless. I always thought two adult NTers just doing voice over to a summer game to be funny. I mean if that's not Dwight sure as hell sounded like him
laugh.gif
Word thats what I thought

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by Master Zik

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait a minute this is real!!!!!!!!!????? Who are these summer league commentators? They mad wild every time I see these vids they aint paying no attention to the game talking reckless. I always thought two adult NTers just doing voice over to a summer game to be funny. I mean if that's not Dwight sure as hell sounded like him
laugh.gif
Word thats what I thought

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Its real and its going on right now

http://niketalk.com/topic/189609

eek.gif

- damn. cats on here be going in on dudes for no reason at all man......

- it official NT is no longer a safe place for the OG's. these new cats have officially taken over
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

eek.gif

- damn. cats on here be going in on dudes for no reason at all man......

- it official NT is no longer a safe place for the OG's. these new cats have officially taken over
smh.gif

please stop using the word OG as if it's synonymous wit' the word 'God'.� OGs ain't nuttin' regular old a** people whobeen postin' on a message board.�

OGs can got just like the next man---and Ben got got, deal wit' it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Y'all dudes be gossiping and acting like broads though.

I'm all for the lulz but a lot of you $@++@* have no lives.

If you woke up this morning with Ben Baller or that thread yesterday on your mind...there's a problem.
Too cool for school huh?....you of them _'s I see at the club with sunglasses on standing on the wall...talkin to 0 females...
laugh.gif
Umm...no.

I was laughing my !%* off with some of the stuff posted yesterday but that don't mean I can't call it for how it is.

%!!!! you made an "official" thread asking for updates about another man's situation in which his wife may or may not have cheated on him.

That says a lot more about you than me. If you can't see that, you're more naive than Ben.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom