Official: Updates on Ben "Ballers" situation? (VOL)"You cool and all...but this is funny"

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Foamposite wrote:

Release the sextape
He's asian.

laugh.gif

I can't believe ya'll are doing Ben like this. After the summit, and the stories, and the fact that he kept it real with NT throughout his whole timehere... I'd at least expect sympathy for the bloke.

NT is no better than InStyleShoes at this point. No loyalty.

unless you save my life or gave birth to me, you aren't immune from shots. Nobody is. Get with the program or get out.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I can't believe ya'll are doing Ben like this. After the summit, and the stories, and the fact that he kept it real with NT throughout his whole time here... I'd at least expect sympathy for the bloke.

NT is ruthless man

as many female threads been made on here youd think cats would understand.

price of fame as they say....

edit: but the chick did have nude pics on the net/go go dancer so yea
grin.gif

im just watchin the entertainment

carry on.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I can't believe ya'll are doing Ben like this. After the summit, and the stories, and the fact that he kept it real with NT throughout his whole time here... I'd at least expect sympathy for the bloke.

you gonna miss sitting around the campfire and listen to ben name drop aren't you?
smh.gif
how long has it been since we've had an epicthread like this? just sit back and enjoy the laughs man. ben's reign is finished on nt, he used this site like it was a damn advirtisement anyways. mad ofyou guys used to slurp him because he knew this person and he drove an m3, goes to show you that you can have all that stuff, but still be a sucker for love

MannyRamirez.jpg

laugh.gif
Manny back in the good ol day
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

you gonna miss sitting around the campfire and listen to ben name drop aren't you?
smh.gif
how long has it been since we've had an epic thread like this? just sit back and enjoy the laughs man. ben's reign is finished on nt, he used this site like it was a damn advirtisement anyways. mad of you guys used to slurp him because he knew this person and he drove an m3, goes to show you that you can have all that stuff, but still be a sucker for love

no slurp, but that was an m5 though my man
eek.gif

BB_M5_II.jpg

for real so many of you guys were on bens jock for the past 5 years you all ate up everything he posted. Sure he likes to show off and is cocky, but 90% of uswould be the same way if we had the jewlery and cars he has. I mean its funny and all to laugh but the dude did really do some cool !!+# for NT, he had freegiveaways , he hosted summits and payed for !!+#, he also kept us up to date on alot of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom