Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

This flex tweak will eliminate ads and the throttling and freezing when d/l and streaming movies/tv shows.

Movie Box 2.6

Set the values as such

1. False

2. False

3. True

Yo do custom bootlogos no longer work on ios7? I wanted the akira pill but when i go to bootlogo in the settings it says there was an error loading the preference bundles

themes & circulus won't load up for me after i select them on winterboard -- does anyone have suggestions for me?

How to use Flex/Flex2

1. obviously download Flex/Flex 2.

2. Launch Flex and press the + button at the top of the screen

Resized-FLex-2-Tweetbot-3-patch.png

3. Select an app for which you want to make a patch or a tweak.

Resized-Flex-2-cloud.png

4. Press the Add Units button, which will allow you to make the patches for the app of your choice

Resized-Flex-2-patch-editor.png

5. Select Excutable of the file/game/app that you want to edit

download-5-png.62879

6. next the choose override aka listing of tweaks etc section will appear. From there (if you know the name of the tweak you would fill in the search bar)  And then the selected tweak etc... will be displayed

download-6-png.62880

7. next you will change or edit said values for the tweak....

download-7-png.62881
in the picture posted the tweak was edited to allow adult content for youtube.

8. Next go back to the Patch editor page The Units section lists all the functions of which you want to edit the return value. Tap the Unit for isAdultContent button

download-8-png.62882

9. Then change the values to whatever the tweak instructs to... aka numerical/true or false off or on... enable/disable etc...

download-9-png.62883

10. Finally return to Flex/Flex 2 home page and press the checkmark to enable activate tweak and then respring....

If this is to complicated you can always press the cloud button and from there all the apps/programs you have installed will be listed. From there select a app/program and all the tweaks etc... that are available for selected app/program will be listed to which all you have to do is selct the tweak. Flex will ask do you want to activate said tweak.. You will select yes. Then it will ask/instruct you to respring in order for the tweak/changes etc... to take effect.

Thats it Flex/Flex2 basics 101.

Just did the JB,

Anyone have the "niketalk" carrier?

And what's a good repo?

Last one I used was appcake

1. Download Alkaline from the ModMyi repo.
2. Add this source: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/nsxnemo
3. Download BatteryText2 then enable it in the Settings app
The theme I'm using didn't theme my Fitness icon, so I manully themed it with that one lol :smokin

did this and i got the text to come up, but i cant get the battery percentage to disappear. i went into my settings>general>usage and disable the battery percentage, but it wont go away. any idea on what is making it so stubborn?

did this and i got the text to come up, but i cant get the battery percentage to disappear. i went into my settings>general>usage and disable the battery percentage, but it wont go away. any idea on what is making it so stubborn?

If you have iFile you can manually delete the status bar cache or you probably have another tweak interfering

If you have iFile you can manually delete the status bar cache or you probably have another tweak interfering

I'm being cheap and i don't wanna pay for iFile haha. i went through my list of tweaks, and i don't have any that modify the status bar, except for zeppelin.

my list of tweaks:

activator
alkaline
batterytext2
blurredmusicapp
bytafont 2
cctoggles
clipshot
cylinder
dockshift
eclipse
hiddensettings7
icleaner
messages customiser
noslowanimations
notecreator
nownow
pandoraskips
questrial font
spotdefine
tabless

What kills me with the Applewebi5 is when I swipe to unlock it flashes my old background for a few sec.

Also the theme doesn't change anything else but my home screen

[thread="524160"]Apple just released 7.1 It cannot be jailbroken at the moment. Do not update if you want to keep your jailbreak. [/thread]
Anything special with 7.1 :nerd:

Phone been acting up lately been thinking about updating to the newest update

Anything special with 7.1
nerd.gif

no... the update to 7.0.6 was to fix a issue with ssl and a few other things... this update is purely a way to combat the evasion jb...

[thread="524160"]Official Evasi0n Ios 7 X Jailbreak For Iphone Ipad Ipod/2880_80#post_20000099​[/thread]
Anything special with 7.1
nerd.gif

Apple has just released iOS 7.1 which brings performance improvements, new call screens and a new power off slider.

What's New In This Version:
CarPlay
- iOS experience designed for the car
- Simply connect your iPhone to a CarPlay enabled vehicle
- Supports Phone, Music, Maps, Messages, and 3rd-party audio apps
- Control with Siri and the car's touchscreen, knobs, and buttons

Siri
- Manually control when Siri listens by holding down the home button while you speak and releasing it when you're done as an alternative to letting Siri automatically notice when you stop talking
- New, more natural sounding male and female voices for Mandarin Chinese, UK English, Australian English, and Japanese

iTunes Radio
- Search field above Featured Stations to easily create stations based on your favorite artist or song
- Buy albums with the tap of a button from Now Playing
- Subscribe to iTunes Match on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free

Calendar
- Option to display events in month view
- Country specific holidays automatically added for many countries

Accessibility
- Bold font option now includes the keyboard, calculator, and many icon glyphs
- Reduce Motion option now includes Weather, Messages, and multitasking UI animations
- New options to display button shapes, darken app colors, and reduce white point

Other
- New Camera setting to automatically enable HDR for iPhone 5s
- iCloud Keychain support in additional countries
- FaceTime call notifications are automatically cleared when you answer a call on another device
- Fixes a bug that could occasionally cause a home screen crash
- Improves Touch ID fingerprint recognition
- Improved performance for iPhone 4
- Fixes display of Mail unread badge for numbers greater than 10,000
- Continued user interface refinements

You can get the update choosing Software Update from the General Settings menu on your iOS device.

Back
Top Bottom