Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

I'm noticing the classic dock isn't showing when using the ayecon winterboard theme. Any ideas why? I've deleted and re-installed still no dock shelf

I'm actually pretty happy with my setup now...a few kinks to work out in the theme, but the developer has been on top of it...dreamboard seems to be one of the major issues.
View media item 810949

This theme is sick, i love it. But a few problems....

First, does it have a slight lag for you when you click on something?
And second, is there anyway you can see the number next to the message button so you know someone text you? Because at the moment people text me and I don't know because there's no number next to the message button.

This theme is sick, i love it. But a few problems....

First, does it have a slight lag for you when you click on something?
And second, is there anyway you can see the number next to the message button so you know someone text you? Because at the moment people text me and I don't know because there's no number next to the message button.

There is a slight lag and that is a dreamboard issue I guess. They are aware of the issue and working on a fix. What version of dream board are you running? What message app are you using? I use bite and it shows how many texts there are in the message button...

Is there a way to tell what you recently updated through cydia? I just clicked upgrade and now something is causing most of my apps to crash

There is a slight lag and that is a dreamboard issue I guess. They are aware of the issue and working on a fix. What version of dream board are you running? What message app are you using? I use bite and it shows how many texts there are in the message button...
The version is 2.0.01.6-4 or something like that. And I use just the default iOS messaging but I'll look into using bite instead. Actually ever since I made this post, I started getting a number by my messaging icon. Only problem now is the slight lag(which doesn't really bother me that much) and the number by the messages doesn't go away even after I check the message.

The version is 2.0.01.6-4 or something like that. And I use just the default iOS messaging but I'll look into using bite instead. Actually ever since I made this post, I started getting a number by my messaging icon. Only problem now is the slight lag(which doesn't really bother me that much) and the number by the messages doesn't go away even after I check the message.

You need to upgrade to dreamboard 2.0.2...that will take care of that icon not updating.

Does anyone know a good pokemon black 2 rom for nds4ios?? The ones I get either crash or give you no exp when you fight :smh:

Does anyone use chrome instead of safari? I really want to but chorme doesn't give you the ability to swipe back and forward pages like safari. Why hasn't there been a tweak for this year.

^ I use Chrome. They probably don't have that function because swiping already cycles through your tabs.

So I downloaded all my sources but when I search for a package nothing comes up. No packages at all. Any help?

Evasion 7. iPhone 5s.

Back
Top Bottom