Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Anyone else having issues with or safari iOS mailbox?

I press mine and it blinks then closes real quick

True true, makes sense.

Man I really jailbroke my phone so I could play pokemon :lol: then after I did, i found out I didn't have to :smh:

But I have the cool app, that let's me screenshot but doesn't make it save to my photos, just save to clipboard.

I really don't know whatelse to get on cydia, what's some cool stuff y'all use?

The only apps/tweaks on my phone that are must-haves IMO

SmartClose - closes all background apps when you turn the screen off. My battery life is a lot better now.

Bitesms/Couria - quick reply for text messages. Respond to any text message without leaving the app you're in or from the lockscreen, if your phone is locked. It's super clutch.

iCleaner - deletes bs that your apps and internet browsing saves. Frees up a ton of space. When I run it after 3 days of using my phone, I free up at least 1 gb of space on my phone. You'd be surprised the amount of useless data your phone accumulates.

Status HUD 2 - the volume bar shows on your status bar at the top of the screen whenever you need to adjust the volume so that big *** box doesn't come up. Again, clutch.

Nitrous - makes java script run super fast. A lot of the apps you use will have less lag and **** will load faster. A huge plus is that the speed of the Chrome internet browser becomes on par, if not better than safari.

NoSlowAnimations - Speeds up all of the animations on the phone. Everything runs faster

SmartClose - closes all background apps when you turn the screen off. My battery life is a lot better now.

Bitesms/Couria - quick reply for text messages. Respond to any text message without leaving the app you're in or from the lockscreen, if your phone is locked. It's super clutch.

iCleaner - deletes bs that your apps and internet browsing saves. Frees up a ton of space. When I run it after 3 days of using my phone, I free up at least 1 gb of space on my phone. You'd be surprised the amount of useless data your phone accumulates.

Status HUD 2 - the volume bar shows on your status bar at the top of the screen whenever you need to adjust the volume so that big *** box doesn't come up. Again, clutch.

Nitrous - makes java script run super fast. A lot of the apps you use will have less lag and **** will load faster. A huge plus is that the speed of the Chrome internet browser becomes on par, if not better than safari.

NoSlowAnimations - Speeds up all of the animations on the phone. Everything runs faster
Do you have to do anything with SmartClose once you install it?

Do you have to do anything with SmartClose once you install it?

The SmartClose settings are under settings. Under activation settings, I would go with the top one, "locked". Make sure all of your apps are enabled. I might have had to restart my phone after everything was installed.

The SmartClose settings are under settings. Under activation settings, I would go with the top one, "locked". Make sure all of your apps are enabled. I might have had to restart my phone after everything was installed.
What about options for Nitrous?

Does anyone experiences problems when or after using the camera app.. everytime i use it, phone crashes and goes to safe mode

Had the problem for while but i just dont noticed since i dont take pics all the time.. except when i went to this party i noticed phone crashes everyitme i finished using the camera.. so frustrating

Can anybody help?

Does anyone experiences problems when or after using the camera app.. everytime i use it, phone crashes and goes to safe mode

Had the problem for while but i just dont noticed since i dont take pics all the time.. except when i went to this party i noticed phone crashes everyitme i finished using the camera.. so frustrating

Can anybody help?

There was an update that fix the crash

Is anyone's Movie Box going really slow on Wifi? Mine freezes every few seconds and takes a while to buffer. Is that happening to anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom