Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Hey there's a new update for iOS out, if my phone is currently jailbroken I shouldn't update or it will mess up my phone right?

-EDIT-Nvm I read the last page. Thx

Last edited:
Hey there's a new update for iOS out, if my phone is currently jailbroken I shouldn't update or it will mess up my phone right?

-EDIT-Nvm I read the last page. Thx
if I were u and on a i4 or 4s I wouldn't seeing it will be the last update available for those phones and if a jb isn't released you will forever be stuck with a non jb phone well atleast until you upgrade get another phone.

Looks like last photo taken and some of my other fav tweaks n themes are incompatible in this new JB huh.. Any ideas?

I recently rejailbreaked and restored my phone to clear some "other data". I can't remember the name of the kill all background app I had. Any names out there that might ring a bell?

Man Springboard been crashing on a ***** just about everyday sometimes multiple times a day. :smh: Would a restore fix this? I'm on 7.0.4

Man Springboard been crashing on a ***** just about everyday sometimes multiple times a day. :smh: Would a restore fix this? I'm on 7.0.4

Yup. Might be a tweak that you installed that doesn't mesh well with a couple other tweaks.

Anyone else's Safari keep refreshing everytime you switch to another app and then switch back? ****'s mad annoying :smh: Especially when I'm watching a show or typing something

I've notice my moviebox hasn't updated (movies) in about a month. Anyone else?

Mine did the same, My NBA Gamepass stopped working aswell so I stupidly decided to try and update the software to 7.1 not knowing there was no JB,
The update failed and now my Ipad in limbo, Should I reset back to factory settings and then try and update to 7.1 via iTunes? Worried id lose all my Photos etc.

Have you updated to the newest moviebox? There was just an update recently.
Yes I did update it to the latest verison. The tv shows update daily, just notice the movies haven't updated in about a month or so.

Mine did the same, My NBA Gamepass stopped working aswell so I stupidly decided to try and update the software to 7.1 not knowing there was no JB,
The update failed and now my Ipad in limbo, Should I reset back to factory settings and then try and update to 7.1 via iTunes? Worried id lose all my Photos etc.
I would say so, hope you back up your phone recently though.

I did but still had about 8 gigs of other space
that's because often times especially with jailbreak tweaks it leaves data and files... and they accumulate. Often times ppl delete tweaks and apps but don't completely erase all the data associated with said tweaks/apps etc.. over time it adds up.

8 gigs is excessive amount... probably have left over data from games you once had... tweaks from waaaaay back you erased long time ago... aint no telling

no it will ask you to back up before it will restore and will force you to 7.1 since all other ios's are no longer being signed... When you try to connec t to iTunes itt will ask to back up now etc... and then your only option will be restore and update...or restore as new device.

I recently rejailbreaked and restored my phone to clear some "other data". I can't remember the name of the kill all background app I had. Any names out there that might ring a bell?

purge. there was another tweak that also lets you respring but dont remeber the name

edit: switchspring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom