Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

You must be doing something wrong. I just downloaded it, unarchived it, and took the file named: LS Round.theme into the winterboard folder and it works fine.

Why is the lock screen in spanish... it says Februro instead of february... anyway to change the language?

Anyone have an alternative to MiWi?

I'm not tyring to pay the $20.

I coulda swore that it was cheaper before. Shoulda bought it then.
mean.gif
I used PDAnet,but it's not updated yet. I think mywi6 has a free trial. But fabious will crack it in a week or so.

The newest Springtomize 2  version 1.4.1-1 compatable with ios6 with bug fixes. Download from your phone, install with ifile. If you get a 256 error after install download the dependencies from cydia. http://limelinx.com/b8o0m

How?

Can you provide more details?

I typed the link into Chrome, and Chrome said it can't download files.

I already have iFile installed.

i keep going into safe mode  every single time i switch apps on the app switcher / multi tasker -- it's driving me insane! does anyone else have this problem!?

How?

Can you provide more details?

I typed the link into Chrome, and Chrome said it can't download files.

I already have iFile installed.
try opening it in safari. If that doesnt work you might need safari download manager. But you should be able to download it without that.

i keep going into safe mode  every single time i switch apps on the app switcher / multi tasker -- it's driving me insane! does anyone else have this problem!?
Have you downloaded a multitasking tweak? You must have something installed thats not compatable yet.Thats the only reason for going into safemode. List everything you have installed through cydia.

Last edited:
How do you group your home screen icons like that all towards the middle?

Have you downloaded a multitasking tweak? You must have something installed thats not compatable yet.Thats the only reason for going into safemode. List everything you have installed through cydia.
i just fixed it -- lock screen multi tasker seemed to be the problem.. just a heads up for y'all.

Quick question... for most of the weather lockscreens I don't get notifications... is there a way around this?

Is anyone else having issues not being able to activate Dock 2 (Iphone 5 / 6.1)? Or Could Someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? I've attempted to use multiple triggers to display the Dock with Activator and QuickDo but nothing happens.

Anyone know how to get the status bar to be transparent on the lockscreen? (iphone 5, 6.1)

PwnTunes has been updated to ios6 and is on sale now. PwnTunes, Photoalbums+ and IntelliscreenX will never be cracked. They are just too difficult to crack. If you want them, your best bet is to buy them while they are at a discount (which is now).

Last edited:
Happy with my setup for now. Might make a few more tweaks but my eyes burn from digging thru cydia

What theme do you have for your lockscreen and homescreen?

I love it :lol:

the lockscreen theme is called LS plumbing and the icon themes are iMatte v5 HD.

does anyone know of an iphone 5 compatible icon label hider? the 'no docked icon labels' and 'no undocked icon labels' winterboard tweaks don't seem to be working for me.

PwnTunes has been updated to ios6 and is on sale now. PwnTunes, Photoalbums+ and IntelliscreenX will never be cracked. They are just to difficult to do. If you want them, your best beat is to buy them while they are at a discount (which is now).

will pwntunes work with a mac? also photo organizer is a good app thats free. if you dont want to pay for photoalbums+ its a good alternative

Anyone know how to get the status bar to be transparent on the lockscreen? (iphone 5, 6.1)

Change the image to a transparent one. I have one that's very very light. I could just erase it and itd work for you

Back
Top Bottom