Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

What are some winterboard themes you guys are using? I haven't really found one that I liked.

I tried using this theme but I can't remove the clock and camera icon
eyes.gif
lockscreen clock hide and invisible grabber

How do you change your location and everything on those lockscreen weather apps?

It's showing another country for me

Last edited:
How do you change your location and everything on those lockscreen weather apps?

SSH the files and edit them through the HTML files in the theme on your desktop/laptop then sync them back

Usually those lock screens are HTML/CSS based

Any idea on how to import mp3 files into the iTunes library? I already have the Safari Downloader + iFile but I can only listen to MP3 files within iFile. Guessing it's because the iTunes library is a different format than MP3?

Any idea on how to import mp3 files into the iTunes library? I already have the Safari Downloader + iFile but I can only listen to MP3 files within iFile. Guessing it's because the iTunes library is a different format than MP3?

Yea apple encrypts the music in the iPod app. The only apps that can imports music into the iPod app on the iPhone is Mewseek and pwntunes. Which I believe both have not been updated yet for ios6. U could just email them to urself and open them on ur computer. That should transfer them to ur iTunes library.

Last edited:
man i hate the fact the icallannounce app isnt updated...miss heaaring who is calling and who is texting.... for guys who use pandora i would suggest grooveshark... you can search songs albums artist etc.... just plug in name and you can save your songs list on their cloud server thus not having to waste space on phone. also hate the fact that the weather icon isnt available on the status bar anymore.

SSH the files and edit them through the HTML files in the theme on your desktop/laptop then sync them back

Usually those lock screens are HTML/CSS based

I used iFile to change the location/time/language etc but I can't figure out how to change the image using iFile.

Does anyone know how? :rolleyes

whats some good dream board themes for the iphone 5??? most arent formatted for the iphone 5, leave about half inch of space on the bottom

Help, I'm getting this error screen every time I open cydia and it won't even let me delete packages or sources....

View media item 255163

I had that earlier, deleted repositories until everything went back to normal. If all else fails, restore & rejailbreak

GSDOUBLEU - I'm using Boxor Ceramic White right now, works for me & fills up whole screen. Also gonna check out Gyro too just to see if I like it.

im on a iphone 5 if that matters.. i downloaded it again and unarchive it went to winterboard and still nothing oh well i tired :lol:

Put the .theme folder in this location

Var/stash/themes.ehfksnf (I put random numbers because whatever comes after the period is different for each phone)

Go to winterboard and select the theme and respring

whats some good dream board themes for the iphone 5??? most arent formatted for the iphone 5, leave about half inch of space on the bottom

All of the good ones aren't on Cydia. Google them. There's one called iomni. I could send it to you if you want

Anyone have an alternative to MiWi?

I'm not tyring to pay the $20.

I coulda swore that it was cheaper before. Shoulda bought it then. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom