Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

i might be doing something wrong because it doesnt show in winterboard
Are you activating the theme through winterboard? After you download the theme you need to move it via ifile into /var/stash/themes.xxxx. then it should show up in winterboard.

Last edited:
Are you activating the theme through winterboard? After you download the theme you need to move it via ifile into /var/stash/themes.xxxx. then it should show up in winterboard.
oh ok i get it... how do i do that?? im sorry but im new to using ifile

oh ok i get it... how do i do that?? im sorry but im new to using ifile
In ifile click the edit button in the top right corner. then highlight the file u want to move. Then press the clipboard button in the buttom right corner, select COPY or CUT. then move the file to the appropriate spot.

Most downloads are found in the /var/mobile/Media/Downloads folder.

Last edited:
In ifile click the edit button in the top right corner. then highlight the file u want to move. Then press the clipboard button in the buttom right corner, select COPY or CUT. then move the file to the appropriate spot.
Most downloads are found in the /var/mobile/Media/Downloads folder.
ok im doing this and it shows up in winterboard but when i select it and respring it still is the same

ok im doing this and it shows up in winterboard but when i select it and respring it still is the same
If your selecting it in winterboard and its still not changing the theme, after a respring, either the theme is not compatable or you didnt unarchive the file after you downloaded it.

Last edited:
Winterboard shut my phone down, got it stuck on the apple screen..had to restore and do everything all over again
mean.gif

Anyway around winterboard/dreamboard to get the lockscreen and themes?

im still on ios 5, but its jailbroken.

any good reason to upgrade to ios 6?? im just saying that if theres nothing reason to different, i dont really wanna go through the whole jb process i fi dont have to 

^Good to hear that. It's my first time jailbreaking so I'm kinda skeptical. :lol:

You just plug your phone in, turn any passcode you have, and press jailbreak. Then watch it work till it's done.

Recent jailbreaks have been super easy. :pimp:

If your selecting it in winterboard and its still not changing the theme, after a respring, either the theme is not compatable or you didnt unarchive the file after you downloaded it.
im on a iphone 5 if that matters.. i downloaded it again and unarchive it went to winterboard and still nothing oh well i tired :lol:

im on a iphone 5 if that matters.. i downloaded it again and unarchive it went to winterboard and still nothing oh well i tired
laugh.gif
Somethings not right them. If you wanna send me the theme I can take a look but its not big deal. The easiest way is to just download them directly from Cydia and it will place it in the right spot in the winterboard folder. 

Somethings not right them. If you wanna send me the theme I can take a look but its not big deal. The easiest way is to just download them directly from Cydia and it will place it in the right spot in the winterboard folder. 
its a lockscreen that im trying to add from the previous page they posted the link.. how can i get rid of blanks everytime i respring they show up

Is anyones's pandora working? I installed the pandora skip and kept pressing skip and now I can't play any music in any station.

Is anyones's pandora working? I installed the pandora skip and kept pressing skip and now I can't play any music in any station.
This used to happen to me when I first installed skip on an android
laugh.gif
Wait 30 min to an hour and it should be working again.

its a lockscreen that im trying to add from the previous page they posted the link.. how can i get rid of blanks everytime i respring they show upYiu
You must be doing something wrong. I just downloaded it, unarchived it, and took the file named: LS Round.theme into the winterboard folder and it works fine.

Finally got my tethering back :pimp:

I don't know if I'm going to be modding my themes as hardcore as I used to though... Iono, depends on if I get bored enough

Back
Top Bottom