Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

will pwntunes work with a mac? also photo organizer is a good app thats free. if you dont want to pay for photoalbums+ its a good alternative
Unfortunately pwntunes doesnt work on mac, but you can still import music into the music app on ur phone. Ive looked at photo organizer but heard you cant make your own photo albums with it or make a "secret" album to put the good photos and videos in!

the lockscreen theme is called LS plumbing and the icon themes are iMatte v5 HD.

does anyone know of an iphone 5 compatible icon label hider? the 'no docked icon labels' and 'no undocked icon labels' winterboard tweaks don't seem to be working for me.
Springtomize 2 will hide the icon labels.

I don't see "Iconoclasm" available for the iPhone 5 yet...any other app lets you center your icons like jay kickz till i die...?

trying to download ayecon and i keep getting "hash sum mismatch". anyone?

PdaNet has been updated with iOS6 support. Get it now before the code gets overused.This gives you free tethering to ipads or computers via cellular data, Make sure you slide the "Hide Tether" option so your phone company can't see your tethering!
Also unleashiphone.com is a great place for all things involving JBing.
Instructions:
1. Download the PDANET.deb
2. SSH deb to your device
3. Install with ifile or terminal
4. Register with the following info:

Code:
Code:
email: [email protected]: PDANETAPPL-D635-D6CD-DCCE-6F74-7CB2
http://limelinx.com/6r1q

Last edited:

1. [h2]Safari Download Manager v2.1-1[/h2]
    Description:
    SDM 2.1 works everywhere!

Download files like never before!

Safari Download Manager is an extension that adds a powerful, highly-configurable download manager to the iPhone's web browser. Like never before, you can take control over downloaded file types, and harness the true power of the network connection on your device.

Choose to download more than one file at a time!

Choose to break out of the limited downloading you used to do!

Choose to make your iPhone or iPad the mobile computing platform it deserves to be!

Choose Safari Download Manager for all your downloading needs!

Note: Safari Download Manager is just that, a download manager. It will, by itself, not allow you to view your downloaded files; for that we recommend installing iFile. Purchasing Safari Download Manager will save you $2.00 on iFile.

Screenshot:
    screenshot1.png

Changes:
    Switch to SandCastle 2
    Fix a particularly nasty preferences bug.

DOWNLOAD:

Unfortunately pwntunes doesnt work on mac, but you can still import music into the music app on ur phone. Ive looked at photo organizer but heard you cant make your own photo albums with it or make a "secret" album to put the good photos and videos in!

damn that sucks. anyway you can create your own albums with photo organizer, not hidden albums though lol

PdaNet has been updated with iOS6 support. Get it now before the code gets overused.This gives you free tethering to ipads or computers via cellular data, Make sure you slide the "Hide Tether" option so your phone company can't see your tethering!
Also unleashiphone.com is a great place for all things involving JBing.
Instructions:
1. Download the PDANET.deb
2. SSH deb to your device
3. Install with ifile or terminal
4. Register with the following info:

Code:
Code:
email: [email protected]: PDANETAPPL-D635-D6CD-DCCE-6F74-7CB2
http://limelinx.com/6r1q
it says i got it installed in cydia. how can i register it?

i must have done something wrong cause i dont see the app.

ifile - /var/mobile/documents

what should i do when it is in there?
If its already installed on your springboard, open the app and you should see it. If the app isnt on your phone yet, then click on the file that says PdaNet.deb in ifile then click on installer. It will install it to your springboard. Make sure you respring after that and you should be ready to register it!

Last edited:
If its already installed on your springboard, open the app and you should see it. If the app isnt on your phone yet, then click on the file that says PdaNet.deb in ifile then click on installer. It will install it to your springboard. Make sure you respring after that and you should be ready to register it!
repped. i selected level 1 when i slid the hide tether. all good now!

Im trying to install a lockscreen theme from byafont and it was working last night but once I respringed my phone for a separate tweak, it went away and now will not work. Anyone know what the issue could be?

Just of out curiosity, it seems that everyone uses springtomize 2.

Does everyone pay for it? I thought that the whole point of JB-ing was for free apps?

Something is up with the springtomize 2 dependencies. not letting me install them

Something is up with the springtomize 2 dependencies. not letting me install them
Try respring or rebooting and closing out Cydia. It did that to me too the first few times. It will eventually install them just keep trying.

I downloaded the LS theme for winter board but using it shows up differently. How do I get rid of the regular time and date and change my location for weather as well as regular time instead of military time? Also in chrome, it shows up like this.

Thanks

View media item 256340
View media item 256341

you have to use ifile on your phone and go into the info.plist file and change the location

Back
Top Bottom