Official Umar Johnson Thread

Great article:
"A student who went by the name Chinedu told me afterward: “I’m a gay black man. I don’t agree with all that he says, but we have to meet at the table.”

Another man I spoke to was standing in the aisles yelling at the moderator: “I need this! I need this!” He told me that Johnson was the only man out there who spoke to men like him, that he’d been through some thangs that only Johnson could explain.
It was painful to watch, but in that moment it dawned on me why some part of me had clung to men like Johnson despite my knowing full well that they trafficked in papier-mâché Pan-Africanism. Umar Johnson was a way of clinging to my intellectual youth, when fighting white supremacy just meant giving provocative speeches, raising some money and drinking alkaline water."

felt this was relevant

Propaganda, Cultural Conditioning , Mass Manipulation, and Profiteering are as real today as they ever were.

Words.jpg

In 1960, 68% of twenty-somethings were married, compared to 26% in 2008. Interestingly, there is a class-based gap, with college-educated couples being more likely to marry than those who are not. There has also been a marked increase in people who believe that the institution of marriage is obsolete, but 67% remain optimistic about the future of marriage and family.

Parents in the 1960s spent far less time with their children than today. Moms today spend 100-125 minutes per day with their children, double the amount of time in the ‘60s, while dads spend 75 minutes per day, triple the time spent in the ‘60s.

There has been a shift towards sharing workloads. In the 1960s, men worked an average of 45 hours a week outside the home and spent four hours a week on housework. Today, men work an average of 35 hours a week outside the home and spend nine hours a week on housework. The opposite is true for women. Women spend less time on housework than they did in the ‘60s and they put in more hours working outside the home.

We gotta be able to separate the facts from the narratives.

If misogyny is at an all time high, then how do we explain these facts?

How is misandry non - existent?

There is a huge gap between reality and narratives and we need to pay attention to who benefits from widening gaps.

My guess is the same folks who have always benefitted from creating division amongst the masses.

Last edited:
I still don't understand men who take pride in their wives doing housework. :lol::lol::lol:

Having a housewife maid is low class peasantry. Jokes aside it makes sense, maids and babysitters are expensive.:smh:

Propaganda, Cultural Conditioning , Mass Manipulation, and Profiteering are as real today as they ever were.

Words.jpg

In 1960, 68% of twenty-somethings were married, compared to 26% in 2008. Interestingly, there is a class-based gap, with college-educated couples being more likely to marry than those who are not. There has also been a marked increase in people who believe that the institution of marriage is obsolete, but 67% remain optimistic about the future of marriage and family.

Parents in the 1960s spent far less time with their children than today. Moms today spend 100-125 minutes per day with their children, double the amount of time in the ‘60s, while dads spend 75 minutes per day, triple the time spent in the ‘60s.

There has been a shift towards sharing workloads. In the 1960s, men worked an average of 45 hours a week outside the home and spent four hours a week on housework. Today, men work an average of 35 hours a week outside the home and spend nine hours a week on housework. The opposite is true for women. Women spend less time on housework than they did in the ‘60s and they put in more hours working outside the home.

We gotta be able to separate the facts from the narratives.

If misogyny is at an all time high, then how do we explain these facts?

How is misandry non - existent?

There is a huge gap between reality and narratives and we need to pay attention to who benefits from widening gaps.

My guess is the same folks who have always benefitted from creating division amongst the masses.

Most people aren’t living in reality, don’t have good cognitive or social skills nowadays. Plus lower attention spans. Those are your answers right there....

They’ll also say misogyny and STDs are at an all time high, but that birth rates are also at an all time low :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most people aren’t living in reality, don’t have good cognitive or social skills nowadays. Plus lower attention spans. Those are your answers right there....

They’ll also say misogyny and STDs are at an all time high, but that birth rates are also at an all time low :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misogyny is not at an all-time high. However, men getting held accountable for it is at an all-time high. Which is fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom