Official Umar Johnson Thread

he only kept his arm around the lightskin one & kept her to his dominate side. just observing.
druski.jpeg

Those ain’t his kids is it? Two different baby daddy? Where’s Kevin? :lol:

Wait - he’s still talking about that school, even at his wedding? :lol:

Last edited:
if I recall correctly, he made a speech a long time ago citing that monogamy was a white man’s concept to force the black people to not take (multiple) white women away from the white man. Religious conjectures would have backed the laws made by them

Why all these woke leaders practicing polygamy? But many black women follow their teachings, doctrine….?

When you say, black men don’t cheat or minimize cheating, it’s a big deal. But when these dudes literally out there (along with Action Jaxn) then it’s okay.

Was just bout to post he sounds like a ******* fool worried about black men and women being together and not being married to one himself but he outdid that and got two. Doesn't that conflict with his argument for white men/women taking away eligible black singles though if he's taking two for himself?

Was just bout to post he sounds like a ****ing fool worried about black men and women being together and not being married to one himself but he outdid that and got two. Doesn't that conflict with his argument for white men/women taking away eligible black singles though if he's taking two for himself?
Ensuring the sanctity of the race and his Cocoa Butter Queen Love Muffins remain in the community as he perpetuates the dead beat womanizing stereotypes. Where’s Khufu?

Why all these woke leaders practicing polygamy? But many black women follow their teachings, doctrine….?

When you say, black men don’t cheat or minimize cheating, it’s a big deal. But when these dudes literally out there (along with Action Jaxn) then it’s okay.
Because this is what Africans are supposed to do? Let's hope he (or his sponsors) didn't forget about the multi-family housing compound too because these wives will not live under the same roof for very long.

And I really dislike the way Umar uses the term "African." I understand why he does it, but it is very annoying because it betrays an embarrassingly simplistic understanding of the continent and its peopleS.

I still don't understand how him and Kevin Samules haven't done a PPV event or livestream yet, it would do numbers

Where's OP to defend this foolishness? He been real quiet since the Prince of Fraudulent Africanism "brought" that campus.

Back
Top Bottom