Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screenshot_20210813-072208_SNKRS.jpg

Finally my first pair of travies
Ugh, please don't call them Travies...nice W .

I tried at 9 on the dot. Feel like I should have waited a couple minutes, there may be something to that or not. Taking L will have you thinking.
absolutely.

Sometimes i feel like they see “oh you entered early…BOT”

What I am going through-
*Catches L on SNKRS, no chance of copping at retail*
*Checks resale prices on StockX, spits coffee out of nose at $1,500 price tag for some low jordan one's that will crease like any other jordan one and look like trash in a couple months*
*Walks to Louis Vuitton and buys nice pair of luxury, high end quality sneakers for $980 that are almost worth that price tag*

What I am going through-
*Checks resale prices on StockX, spits coffee out of nose at $1,500 price tag for some low jordan one's that will crease like any other jordan one and look like trash in a couple months*
*Walks to Louis Vuitton and buys nice pair of luxury, high end quality sneakers for $980 that are almost worth that price tag*
No they not. It’s still a shoe

What I am going through-

LV sneakers aren't worth it either.

What I am going through-
Please spare this take, it’s old & tired

Back
Top Bottom