Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2F890E51-2496-4D4E-9C31-2CB912421E49.jpeg

Has anyone ever not won a draw before? Or is it just me? Ever since i had nike refund me for a pair of lost all red xis ive never won a draw, gotten access nothing.

Funny you said this. I entered a raffle for a pair of adapts and ended up winning. I really didn’t want them but just wanted to see the chances. I returned them and after that I haven’t won since. Yesterday I got early access for the off white dunks which was weird because I’m never active on SNKRS.

Speaking of price. I mean Nike could have charged 650 for the highs and 550 for the lows and guess what would have sold out too

guess what be reselling for 2k

why supply and demand

All Nike does with pricing is in a way market them to make it seem obtainable and to keep in line with their respective price points for their product lines.

I mean them auto lace jordans were going for a grip and sold out and was resold.

so yea base price doesn’t matter in the open market sense.

So 4 of my friends hit locally on SNKRS. A 7.5, 10.5, 11, and 11.5. I struck out but the friend I was trying for got his pair and that’s all that matters. That’s the most dubs on a hyped release in my group of friends, ever. Either there was a okay/decent amount of stock or they just all got damn lucky lol.

But why are you allowing a manufacturer suggested price tell you what they are worth when the market will tell you what the price is in real life. Manufacturers suggested price is fake when demand is greater than supply. The nikes might be $150 for the 1% lucky to hit but in real life they’re $1000 or whatever and that number is fluid, changes every day, every minute. The Louis Vuitton shoes that cost $950 and sit on the shelf collecting dust all day- are they actually worth $800 more than the Travs or are the Travs worth a lot more than the dust collector women’s shoes
Bro, I completely understand supply and demand, but the fact remains, the materials, fit, and finish on a pair of Jordan 1's is way beneath the fit and finish of a premium pair of luxury sneakers. The correlation is closer to the actual value on a pair of luxury sneakers from their retailer, not only because the price hasn't been spiked by the frenzy of a super limited release, but because they are also a superior product.

Look I'm not here to fight, we are all a little salty and on edge from catching another SNKRS L. I wish we could have all ate at retail, but lo and behold we didnt. We all cope in different ways, but one thing I won't do is go spend $1.5k on the resale marked for some $150 shoes that may even end up being fakes for all I know, as the resale market is tainted that way too. And truth be told, the hype dies eventually on all of these fast limited NIkes, but luxury brands stand the test of time better across a bigger demographic (usually, as there are exceptions to all of this, and these shoes may be one).

Haven’t hit on sneakers since the FOG skylons lol. Fingers crossed for undefeated or darkside. My girl has luck with undefeated. And I hit on the First TS 1s on darkside.

Funny you said this. I entered a raffle for a pair of adapts and ended up winning. I really didn’t want them but just wanted to see the chances. I returned them and after that I haven’t won since. Yesterday I got early access for the off white dunks which was weird because I’m never active on SNKRS.

which shows their theory they trying to sell us is all b.s. I know quite a few people hit on off white dunks and they using new accounts.

Back
Top Bottom