Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

There is absolutely zero strategy to winning a SNKRS draw. You don't say "if I bought a lottery ticket at 2pm instead of 6pm I'd have a better chance to win millions " because that's pure luck. Same with this

Maybe if I used payment method A and not B I would've hit. No you wouldn't.

Maybe if I entered at 10:04 instead of 10:00 I would've hit. No you wouldn't.

Maybe if I was more active on the app I would've hit. No you wouldn't.

Maybe if I was on cellular data instead of wifi I would've hit. No you wouldn't.

There is absolutely zero strategy to winning a SNKRS draw. You don't say "if I bought a lottery ticket at 2pm instead of 6pm I'd have a better chance to win millions " because that's pure luck. Same with this

Maybe if I was on cellular data instead of wifi I would've hit. No you wouldn't.

the cellular data one got people thinkin' lol

You obviously must not own any high end shoes. I said almost, and with that said, a pair of guccis, louis vuitton, or louboutins hold up much better than some originally $150 retail Nikes. Don't get me wrong, still overpriced, but not as bad as resell on these damn Nikes and Adidas.

All them 13's and I couldnt get one, and then insult to injury they gave me the 2xl hoodie :smh: the **** I'm supposed to do with a travis fragment hoodie without the shoes? I'll wear but I'm sure my mouth will be salty whenever I do :lol: Screenshot_20210813-101339_SNKRS.jpg

Last edited:
You obviously must not own any high end shoes. I said almost, and with that said, a pair of guccis, louis vuitton, or louboutins hold up much better than some originally $150 retail Nikes. Don't get me wrong, still overpriced, but not as bad as resell on these damn Nikes and Adidas.

I own gucci, slp, lanvin, etc and at the price you said 980 that aint it. Especially of its some canvas joints.

Only shoes worth it at that price are dress shoes from brands like crockett and jones cause you can actually get them resoled and they can actually outlive you

What I am going through-
*Catches L on SNKRS, no chance of copping at retail*
*Checks resale prices on StockX, spits coffee out of nose at $1,500 price tag for some low jordan one's that will crease like any other jordan one and look like trash in a couple months*
*Walks to Louis Vuitton and buys nice pair of luxury, high end quality sneakers for $980 that are almost worth that price tag*
Exactly!!!

Has anyone ever not won a draw before? Or is it just me? Ever since i had nike refund me for a pair of lost all red xis ive never won a draw, gotten access nothing.

lol big facts

it reminds me of sports betting. People get so superstitious. They truly think they win or lose based on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with anything.
”I bet $200 instead of $100 that’s why cowboys lost”
“I told Jimmy about my pick, dude makes everything lose”
Idiots lol

Its not a take, its completely true. But hey, if youd rather spend 1500 on some 150 nikes than on something that is actually high end, do you.
But why are you allowing a manufacturer suggested price tell you what they are worth when the market will tell you what the price is in real life. Manufacturers suggested price is fake when demand is greater than supply. The nikes might be $150 for the 1% lucky to hit but in real life they’re $1000 or whatever and that number is fluid, changes every day, every minute. The Louis Vuitton shoes that cost $950 and sit on the shelf collecting dust all day- are they actually worth $800 more than the Travs or are the Travs worth a lot more than the dust collector women’s shoes

Back
Top Bottom