Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My homie just got married too and I'm sure that took a toll on his pockets so I don't mind giving him 700 for em especially considering I'm not going to find them for that price anyway.

Not your problem he blew his money on a marriage.

Something similar happened to me when I placed a bid on triple black air maxes, my bid was accepted but then I received an error saying payment method was invalid although I've used PayPal and have funds readily available, next thing I know, price shot up.

This happened to me as well! Also I bought a pair of hyperadapts off stockx size 11. Received them and never bothered to look at the size inside the shoe. I then turned around to sell them a year later on stockx and they got returned to me because the shoe was a 10.5 but the box was an 11. The same shoes they authenticated before rejected and I never checked to make sure the shoes were 11’s when I bought (my fault). Either way they screwed up the authentication the first time. On a side note who would sell a 10.5 hyperadapt in a 11 box. Makes no sense since there was any fakes out that were operational when I bought. I even think maybe stockx swaped them accidentally or on purpose when I sent them in to sell. Anyways I have stayed away from them since.

Progress...

Birdman hand rub gif

Attachments

• Snapchat-673324299.jpg
    Snapchat-673324299.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 85
If my friend was honest up front about saying the resell money was too good to give me a pair for a ‘friends’ price I’d understand. Especially with stories of people having oop’ed their friends for retail only to have them turn around and resell them.

wow just when I had taken an L, UNDFTD LA sent out delayed Ws today. Was kicking myself for not hitting after waiting 1.5 hours for their raffle...but now it was all worth it lol

Congrats! Which size/store location did you hit?

I waited in that 1.5hr ******** too but I eventually got a Footaction W. Which led to another 1.5hr ******** line lol

#NTTHERAPIST hailp!

Your homey (middle school day1 brody) wears a size 14 but wins SNKRS for a size 11 (your size).. charges you $875 and says it's a "fam price"

Is this behavior normal ?

:smh::ohwell:

That's wild. A Day 1 homie too? my pair thats coming in is from a friend I've known for maybe 2 years? and he sold to me for half of what your "homie" is charging. :smh:

If he's really your homie and knows you actually want the shoe to wear thats foul IMO, giving that quote and saying "fam price" is just added disrespect. Just keep that in the back of your mind. Down the line something will come up when he'll need a favor or help. Moving forward I would tell you that times have changed, the "culture" is so lucrative now that its everyone for themselves....even with friends. Bunch of shoes I've missed out on the past 2 years, that friends have won/got multiple pairs of. The thought of asking to buy a pair off them never came to mind. If they're truly your friend and know you wanted it to wear, they'd offer. That's how I see it.

I've definitely ended friendships because of mannerisms and selfishness related to sneaker drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom