Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

giphy.gif

With that attitude yes. Even without that attitude probably still yes. Still worth a shot. And don’t these come in till family sizing? I mean that usually tends to there being more available pairs. Not saying it will be a cake walk but it won’t be impossible. Just difficult. And difficult you can plan for. Difficult can be mitigated. Difficult can be conquered.

Then again it’s just shoes too

With that attitude yes. Even without that attitude probably still yes. Still worth a shot. And don’t these come in till family sizing? I mean that usually tends to there being more available pairs. Not saying it will be a cake walk but it won’t be impossible. Just difficult. And difficult you can plan for. Difficult can be mitigated. Difficult can be conquered.

Then again it’s just shoes too

Yeh, still trying tho like always lol

What was the last shoe that was faked so well that people just said well **** it & took chances spending this much money? I’ve never seen anything this crazy, especially when the shoe is so divisive :smh:

Are Yeezys still hard to get? Personally I'm not a fan of anything Ye has done with Adidas but I feel like I see those shoes everywhere. I'm talking about the one that look like running shoes.

Yeah fake 350 V2s were the scariest i've seen, they were literally 1:1 at a point...idk if that's still the case.
TS1 still has some signs, i've watched many comparisons on YouTube and looked at Reddit r/repsneakers extensively, no one has nailed it 100% yet.

What was the last shoe that was faked so well that people just said well **** it & took chances spending this much money? I’ve never seen anything this crazy, especially when the shoe is so divisive :smh:

Off White 1s. Knew someone buying them for $150 and flipping them for damn near a rack. Stock X and Round Two are awful at authenticating so buyer beware.

Price of the Travis Scott lows is $130 if it hasn't been posted already.

I don’t think there’s fakes priced that high

But either way the good fakes are really good

In pictures I can’t really tell a difference if y’all can spot it, god bless

You usually can tell fakes from legit if you have a legit pair in hand and can compare them side by side. It would be troubling if StockX or any other authenticators werent doing this.

Back
Top Bottom