Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

not everybody wears japanese slevedge denim? straight poverty

not srs
Everyone needs a pair IMO.

Been rockin some Japan made Yamane "Evisu" raw selvedge tapered fit denim for a few month straight trying to wear in some fades. They baggier than I usually rock but not bad. Have a bunch of other denim but the quality on most Japanese denim is astounding.

Trying some other lace options. Mint chocolate.

4CA25865-B890-4173-AE64-B6FF4E28A841.jpeg ADAE628A-D737-4AC2-925E-95B7EC33FCA0.jpeg

Folks were saying $500-$600 for the 1s and look what happened. :lol:

For an AJ 6 in collaboration with Travis Scott? Yes. Especially after the AJ 1 hysteria?

Hell nah cos the.air forces where no were near that and they a better model then 6s

And if u can't get these for under 600 smh Ur letting little kids Rob u in broad day:rofl:

I think the 6's are gonna sell like the 4's did. Seems like more people dislike the 6's than the 4's

Although I think the 4s are cleaner, think these 6s will do better. Nike Air on the heel (provided it's not only F&F) makes a big difference.

I honestly couldn't tell you, but it has always seemed to add more hype to a shoe.
I noticed

If anything it turns me off a shoe but then again I’m not into clear type outsoles in general

Ended up getting rid of my Jordan 3 free throw lines because of the clear sole ultimately

Because you got the wrong size in Carbons lol.
Not a sizing issue but a quality issue. I made da mistake of taking NT word as gospel. Are they great? Yes. But yaw made it seemed like Jesus wove these joints w virgin poosee hair.

Not a sizing issue but a quality issue. I made da mistake of taking NT word as gospel. Are they great? Yes. But yaw made it seemed like Jesus wove these joints w virgin poosee hair.

He did.

GITD is a turn off for me but thes VIs too fuego to pass up

Back
Top Bottom