Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

if the juice pic was a meter of tight to baggy from left to right, the baggiest i'll ever go back to is what Q's rockin.
DLpg8hhW4AEmVDh.jpg

What kinda jeans ya'll rocking? I usually just rock some type of Levi's *shrugs* I find it hard to find jeans that fit my waist as well as fitting over my thighs. I'll see some jeans that I like, try them on and they'll be too damn tight on my thighs. I can't rock like that :lol:
Try Levi’s athletic fit taper. I think they’re 541 over the top.. they’ll work. I tried em on and sized down in the waist, but def more room in thigh. I ended up with 512 slim taper, work well for me. 502 regular taper might work for you as well.

What kinda jeans ya'll rocking? I usually just rock some type of Levi's *shrugs* I find it hard to find jeans that fit my waist as well as fitting over my thighs. I'll see some jeans that I like, try them on and they'll be too damn tight on my thighs. I can't rock like that :lol:

Ralph Lauren and Levi's (511)

crazy how these 6s get the nice NA logo but the infrared 6s and Maroons get this anorexic **** wtf?

Ralph Lauren denim fits me the best. I got athletic (big) legs and always had to get my jeans tailored until I just ante’d up for RL jeans.
RL Sullivan Slim

I just go with H&M. NT rags on it, but I don't give a damn :nthat:

Copped JE jawnz on super sale. They’re nice but def overhyped.

I honestly wasn't aware that ppl didn't really like 6's until I started reading comments, so they could very well end up being $500. My guess is $600-$700 though.

Folks were saying $500-$600 for the 1s and look what happened. :lol:

For 6s? Nah

For an AJ 6 in collaboration with Travis Scott? Yes. Especially after the AJ 1 hysteria?

Agree. 1s are kind of a different animal in general, but these 6s are gonna be FAR from a cake walk. Definitely going to be a super hyped release, just not to quite the level as the 1IMO.
all we have to do is look at the crappy, canvas TS af1. if that is what it is, then we know the 6s are all the way outta here!

Back
Top Bottom