***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

Originally Posted by Noskey

Loved the movie. And I was expecting to not love it. I thought it would be a cheap rehash of old memories and cheesy dialogue. But it was AMAZING. Everything was on point, especially the comedy. The damn monkey had me dying through the whole sequence
laugh.gif

Best movie of the year, maybe the best I've seen in a few years. Perfect way to end everything.

roll.gif

The monkey had me laughing... everytime that telephone toy would say "THE MONKEY"
roll.gif

I was impressed by this movie..i loved every second of it..not a dull moment..brought me back to memories of my childhood when i would have battles with my toys
laugh.gif
..brought the kid outta me again..great movie..possibly the movie of the summer..

any flicks I can watch online with these glasses?

or anything I should search?
i search digital 3d... nothing 3d pops up

IMAX 3D was well worth the money, AWESOME MOVIE! i wanna see it again! my favorite out of all 3

i saw iit yesterday with my sister, almost cried.
brought back some crazy memories from when i was a kid.
i cant believe its been so long, i remember back in the day watching the first toy story i was like what, 4? (if it really was 15 years ago.)
i think this third movie was an awesome way to end the toy story series, wait...is it even over?

I wanna go see it again.

I didnt even notice the garbage man was Sid. Now I definitely have to go see it again.

movie was amazing.. the Toy Story trilogy has been epic.
this movie had me watery eyed, quite a bit at the end lol.

This movie was epic, seriously the best movie i had seen in a while.

I didnt even realize the garbage man was Sid!.. I plan on watching it in 3D as well so I will definitely be on the look out for that.

pimp.gif
I love Toy Story

ohhhhh thats why he put them on the front of the truck ?

in the first part of the movie or the end ? im going to re watch it next week .

Toy Story was and still is my favorite movie.  When I found out that the third one was coming out (in 2007), I though..."Damn...2010 is so far away."
Well, it's here and I have to say it was the PERFECT end to the BEST trilogy of movies EVER.

I cried.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
 it was emotional man.  Any true TS fan would've at least teared up watching this.

BEST movie I have seen in a little bit.

This is a movie that you can recommend EVERYONE to see.  That just makes it even better.

They went in on this.  Allen & Hanks KILLED it again.

GREAT GREAT movie.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw it twice with the gf, once in regular and again in 3d XD ( i work at a theater )
And this movie is GREAT, great story line, not a dull moment throughout the whole thing
the ending...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif
 movie was great, it was more adults then there was kids at the 3D showing last night
laugh.gif

same here, mostly ppl my age 21 and older went on saturday afternoon. thats why it was so quiet in the theater, cuz we all loved the first two and we didn't have to ask who was who and what was goin on haha

Back
Top Bottom