***Official TOY STORY 3 Post - Release Date 6/18/10***

They definitely weren't lying when the commercial said best movie of the year. I never thought a G rated movie could be this amazing. It was worth standing in line an hour before the movie started
pimp.gif

Jerry Hughes wrote:
the short film at the beginning was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Day and Night was sooooo good.  Amazing concept, amzing execution.  Im going to see TS3 in 3D now just so I can see that short film.

Jerry Hughes wrote:
the short film at the beginning was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Day and Night was sooooo good.  Amazing concept, amzing execution.  Im going to see TS3 in 3D now just so I can see that short film.

I'm 21 and so i watched 1 and 2 over and over as a kid. I loved every minute of 3. It was hilarious, action packed, and had some good drama. Perfect from beginning to end IMO.

and UPPTEMPO, my theater applauded that part too and it did look sick.

Saw it yesterday w/ the wifey and my Lil boy...Movie is great...ending is a sad and people at the theatre i went to applauded also

Getting old thinking about Toy Story which came out when I was 7, and now I'm 22.  Daaaaamn. 

On point, tremendous from start to end.  Definitely tugged on the heart strings at the end. 

Worth every penny, and I rarely say that about movies these days considering they cost so damn much to go to.

Just came back from seeing it. GREATNESS.
pimp.gif

I cant lie, I ALMOST shed a tear,
laugh.gif
My girl cried along with a few other people.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Is it worth watching in 3D? Planning to see it Sunday.

It doesn't use cheap effects like 3D movies typically do. It's adds a little depth to the picture, but youkinda stop noticing it after a while. Your lenses will mute the colors too. If its worth the tradeff to you and you don't mind spending a little extra, go for it. I dropped $38 on two IMAX 3D tickets
sick.gif

it feels like i have come full circle i saw the first one in the movies , then i saw this one.

goooood movie , the whole opening scene had me rollin .

what did they show during the credits ?

Best Movie this year, I don't see any competition for that title. Closest would probably be Inception, but it won't have the humor or the heart of this movie.

Watched it in 3D tonight, incredible movie. At one point I was thinking to myself "hell nah, it can't end like THIS!" (yall know what I'm talking about lol). It was a perfect way to wrap up a great series, planning on watching it again soon.

it was TOTALLY B.A. and Duuuuuude towards the end part i kept thinkin bout Anakin! like OMG hail nahhh! i almost shed a tear but i sat close to the screen so i had to look up so i never did hahahaha! In the same scene the music score reminded me of Terminator with the metallic sounds in it, that was cool

Absolutely amazing. I smiled from beginning to end. I felt like a little kid again.
laugh.gif

Highly recommended! I'd love to watch this movie again.

Toy Story 3 is
pimp.gif
!

That movie was AMAZING (The short film in the beginning was great as well. Even had a message to it
pimp.gif
)

I had a smile a mile wide throughout the entire movie. It was sooooo good. Lived up to and beyond expectations. That is and will be the best movie that I will see all year, I can guarantee it.
pimp.gif

It was a very emotional movie. If you havent seen it yet, SEE IT! Best 19 bucks Ive spent in a while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never in a million years would've thought this movie was going to be so good. the story line was genius, the references to Toy Story 1 were on point, and every loose end was flawlessly tied up as the movie moved forward.

not just the best animated movie, but the best movie in general I've seen in a while.

spoiler (kinda):

anyone else peep the tie in of the dialogue in the opening of the Toy Story 1 and opening dialogue of Toy Story 3?

Back
Top Bottom