Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got a call from Livestock for 11.5s 
happy.gif

im palnning to get a shipping mail address in the US and the UK might use it for the future hype release.

Roots Collab >>>>> These Yeezy 750s

At least with roots (even adding the Octobers Very Own) you could wear it in 5 years, and I doubt anyone will be wearing 750s in that time span BC Kanye would've made y'all wear something else

Roots Collab >>>>> These Yeezy 750s

At least with roots (even adding the Octobers Very Own) you could wear it in 5 years, and I doubt anyone will be wearing 750s in that time span BC Kanye would've made y'all wear something else
I mean you're right about people still wearing roots down the road in 5 years... but the collab itself is so bland...
OVO clothing itself is so overrated and overpriced.  I can't believe people pay that much for a screen printed shirt smh lol

I mean other than the varsity jackets, everything else is hype. If drake ever falls off or loses to an actual MC who questions his credibility (see PUSHA T's recent song HGTV) the brand itself may spiral down in worth and appeal... but who knows... all this pressure, he needs to put out a classic album already (ghostwriters or not).

Buddy's GF cooked at the Haven raffle for the 750s.

Too bad he won't see the proceeds, probably gonna go to a Prada or Hermes bag lmao

I got a call from Livestock for 11.5s :D

Weird, could've sworn I saw only one 11.5 (which I won today) when I saw their size run at Roncy.

My boy just got contacted from Haven, he won the raffle. They didn't call him, emailed him. Would check all your email folders since this happened a few mins ago.

Weird, could've sworn I saw only one 11.5 (which I won today) when I saw their size run at Roncy.

My boy just got contacted from Haven, he won the raffle. They didn't call him, emailed him. Would check all your email folders since this happened a few mins ago.
I should have specified, Livestock Spadina. 

Last edited:
I mean you're right about people still wearing roots down the road in 5 years... but the collab itself is so bland...

OVO clothing itself is so overrated and overpriced.  I can't believe people pay that much for a screen printed shirt smh lol

I mean other than the varsity jackets, everything else is hype. If drake ever falls off or loses to an actual MC who questions his credibility (see PUSHA T's recent song HGTV) the brand itself may spiral down in worth and appeal... but who knows... all this pressure, he needs to put out a classic album already (ghostwriters or not).

Roots in itself is basic and just adding the OVO to it doesn't distract from the actual brand. I agree that the sweats are a little bit overpriced but a lot of things are nowadays (ie Clarks going for $170+, NBs above $200, Timbs almost $200).

As for Drake and the brand itself, as long as females are buying his music, he won't be going anywhere soon.

great choice, this is why I have a stash of 15 pairs V1.0 Triple white, gonna let them go at the right time. 
From what I gather around my circles, the black sole is a big reason most people love the Version 1, as well as exquisite looking weave.  And it doesn't have the gradient which sort of detracts from the look. 

I also have a couple pairs on ice, I don't see these re-releasing in a long while. Especially since adidas did a final restock (according to twitter) of the version 2 a couple weeks ago and they already have plans to move on to the version 3.

Back
Top Bottom