Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not questioning HAVEN but how does one get Yeezys and be not on their official list of stores? Was this common?

Last edited:
Not questioning HAVEN but how does one get Yeezys and be not on their official list of stores? Was this common?
It's happened in the past before, Haven/Capsule was not on the official list but they did end up getting it,dont recall which Yeezy though. I think Ssense got the v2 but was not on the official list as well.

At least they publicize it. Not like Capsule where they were on the list and they said they didn't get them. Smh.

Capsule is honestly a *****show. I saw this guy walk past the line with his entourage, buy like 8 pairs of shoes, go back to his car, sell them from his trunk for like 4 times the price and drive away. Classic moment was this yoga mom he parked in front of actually ran into the store, started yelling at him to get his car out of the way and screamed at him for 20 minutes while he was giving her a 'you a crazy bish' look. So yeah, never going to that pile of garbage retailer again. I have 0 respect for people who run businesses the way the owner does it. Free socks are nice, but the guy is a dip. 

I'll never spend my money there again, after what I went through with my last purchase. Their customer service sucks and I was hung up on twice over questions about an exchange. Then when I got their to do the exchange, I was still given mad attitude from some little *****. Anyways sorry about the rant, but I'm sick of these store employees thinking they are all high and mighty and can treat you like crap. Have a great weekend guys. Go Jays Go!

Last edited:
Pretty honest description of how they sell their Yeezys from this Czech shop. http://yeezy.footshop.cz/?lang=en Wish some of the stores here would let you know exactly what chances you had.

I remember when livestock did it like this for the tan Yeezy 1s. You lined up in the morning, got your raffle ticket and they chose the winners right there, then you purchased. It would be too chaotic now a days if they did this unfortunately :/

They could just livestream it

But I do believe in instore raffle tickets

Online raffles are kinda stupid cause people from the US and euro be entering, multiple entries etc.

At least in store raffles keep the **** ery down if the store isn't corrupt

Back
Top Bottom