Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I appreciate the love. Pretty happy right now only 2nd raffle ive ever won. 1st beeing td 350s.

First time I won a raffle at adidas it was for the last 750s. Don't think it'll happen for this release since you're an 11, they probably did calls for my size already.

Last edited:
First time I won a raffle at adidas it was for the last 750s. Don't think it'll happen for this release since you're an 11, they probably did calls for my size already.
You still have Livestock though.

They say they're calling tomorrow morning, but last time I got called at like 9:15 at night.

You still have Livestock though.

They say they're calling tomorrow morning, but last time I got called at like 9:15 at night.

Yeah they say Saturday but for the V2s they called on Friday night (which is better imo).

In non Yeezy news, two of the Jays home games are going to be at 4pm which is pretty annoying.

In non Yeezy news, two of the Jays home games are going to be at 4pm which is pretty annoying.

Very annoying. Doesn't shock me though, the Cubs vs. Dodgers series is more "appealing" for primetime slots (I haven't checked the full ALCS/NLCS schedule, but I'm guessing that played a major part).

so who's coming to mtl for jays game 
nerd.gif

I got my call saturday afternoon
Interesting. And did they want you to go in same day to pick them up?
I meant some got their calls on Friday night. Two of my friends who won V2s from LS got theirs on Friday night (a little after 9pm IIRC).
Yeah, got the call for the V2s just a little past 9. I've also had tons of times where they call me (and wake me up) Saturday morning.

Very annoying. Doesn't shock me though, the Cubs vs. Dodgers series is more "appealing" for primetime slots (I haven't checked the full ALCS/NLCS schedule, but I'm guessing that played a major part).
Yeah you're exactly right. I have tix for Weds so the first thing I asked my boss this morn was if I could do a half day, then told him about major issues with one of our clients. Priorities.

so who's coming to mtl for jays game 
nerd.gif
Did it last year and it was awesome. Gonna have to try and do it again this year.

The Bay at EC has the solar red ultra boost. Also Bay days, 30% of regular Nike stuff.

Last edited:
if anyone knows someone selling a size 8 or 7.5 in the shattered backboard 2.0 please let me know.
still looking for a pair within a reasonable price.

appreciate it toronto niketalk fam.

There were 2 asian guys, red bottom down, who could barely speak english standing outside adidas offering 1500 for peoples pairs. Didnt even ask what sz i had lol

Back
Top Bottom