Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Not looking to buy but also 10.5-11 here. By the looks of the amount of sz11s here, we can potentially cover each other's back :lol:

10.5-11 here lol, send me a PM peeps!

Also, has anyone received shipping confirmation with FTL for the Core Black UB?

Last edited:
If anyone has a size 11.5/12 reverse SBB 1 for sale hit me up. Still annoyed I wasn't able to get and I'll actually wear and beat them up. :smh:

My boy got his UPS confirmation on the Core Black UB's from Foot Locker over the weekend. He's a 12 though.

On another note....who won Mags here, show of hands....

Last edited:

Have kobe 11 collection size 11 also :smile: let me know if anyone interested

Tinkers, BHM, Eulogy, Dark Knights

How do u find out?
Did you get an email?
I got shipping confirmation for the black UB's as well. I first received an email from UPS and then a footlocker one over the weekend. They should be arriving tomorrow for me. 

I'm actually a size 12, but got a few 11s down below for sale. Back home I always wore UK 11, brought the UB in that size and they don't fit.

Size 9 here lol team little feet. Btw was told some foot lockers are getting black on black sock darts. Trying giving calls out if interested

Safe to say my order is getting cancelled then, will confirm with them tomorrow lol. Knew it was too good to be true when I ordered late.

Champs had a restock today for the core black UBs. Managed to grab a pair myself
Help hows the sizing on these UB never really had a pair I'm a 10.5-11 on Nike/Jordan's but 10.5-11 on nmds. Should I go .5 or 1 sz bigger and TIA btw I have wide/flat feet lol

Size 9 here lol team little feet. Btw was told some foot lockers are getting black on black sock darts. Trying giving calls out if interested

Will the black on black sock darts be hard to find in Canada? My girl is in the states and could procure one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom