:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

I just realized...both the 49ers and Raiders only have wins vs. NFC and AFC West teams.
laugh.gif

i had to work at that VONS game day experience thing the past 2 weeks so i'll actually be able to watch the full game this week 
happy.gif

i had to work at that VONS game day experience thing the past 2 weeks so i'll actually be able to watch the full game this week 
happy.gif

I don't care who has a statistically worse secondary than us..When an old man does this to you, I consider you the worst..
embarrassing...

They do have their good days though..Hopefully Thursday is one of them..

Also, I don't know how some of you guys can want your team to lose because you dislike one player? Makes no sense..

I don't care who has a statistically worse secondary than us..When an old man does this to you, I consider you the worst..
embarrassing...

Also, I don't know how some of you guys can want your team to lose because you dislike one player? Makes no sense..

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

happy.gif

lol for real? havent had a change to check that out, how is it?

happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

embarrassing...

Worst rationale ever....kidding or not.  

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

embarrassing...

Worst rationale ever....kidding or not.  

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

happy.gif

for being free, it was pretty awesome for the fans and !@*$#! for us 
laugh.gif
 people go ape-#+%* for free stuff so we would get mugged for the beads and  t-shirts. you should check it out though!

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

happy.gif

for being free, it was pretty awesome for the fans and !@*$#! for us 
laugh.gif
 people go ape-#+%* for free stuff so we would get mugged for the beads and  t-shirts. you should check it out though!

The way this season's been going... I know not to take ANY team lightly.

it's pretty much win out for the Bolts... can't wait to see them POWDER BLUES!

The way this season's been going... I know not to take ANY team lightly.

it's pretty much win out for the Bolts... can't wait to see them POWDER BLUES!

Back
Top Bottom