:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I do not understand how people can possibly say we have the worst secondary in football. We dont. Period.

who do you think does? (not trying be a smarta** or anything)

texans are up there.. but, i'm just curious who do you believe the 49ers secondary is better than

The Texans have hands down the worst secondary in the league.  I dont think this is even close.  But even going a step further, I honestly feel the Niners secondary is better than a lot more secondaries than you think (Texans, Jaguars, Cowbowys, Patriots, Seahawks.....)

not exactly sure if you think i was insinuating anything.. but anyways, i'll address the teams you raised.. your secondary is not better than either the pats or seahawks

it's not far to judge the cowboys or jags, since they play better teams

and i'll give you the texans.. since they haven't stopped 1 team yet (i won't give them credit for the titans game)

the lions also have a pretty crappy secondary (great Dline though)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I do not understand how people can possibly say we have the worst secondary in football. We dont. Period.

who do you think does? (not trying be a smarta** or anything)

texans are up there.. but, i'm just curious who do you believe the 49ers secondary is better than

The Texans have hands down the worst secondary in the league.  I dont think this is even close.  But even going a step further, I honestly feel the Niners secondary is better than a lot more secondaries than you think (Texans, Jaguars, Cowbowys, Patriots, Seahawks.....)

not exactly sure if you think i was insinuating anything.. but anyways, i'll address the teams you raised.. your secondary is not better than either the pats or seahawks

it's not far to judge the cowboys or jags, since they play better teams

and i'll give you the texans.. since they haven't stopped 1 team yet (i won't give them credit for the titans game)

the lions also have a pretty crappy secondary (great Dline though)

Dont worry, I didnt think you were insinuating anything. Just thought you were trying to talk football. I know stats dont tell the whole story obviously, but statistically there are about 10 teams that are worse against the pass than we are. We have a terrible secondary, Im not saying we dont. I just personally dont think its the worst.

Dont worry, I didnt think you were insinuating anything. Just thought you were trying to talk football. I know stats dont tell the whole story obviously, but statistically there are about 10 teams that are worse against the pass than we are. We have a terrible secondary, Im not saying we dont. I just personally dont think its the worst.

the stats are flawed BIG TIME.. you guys are ranked ahead of the steelers in passing D

but how about we look at it like this.. after QB, what position do you want your team to address in the offseason?

the stats are flawed BIG TIME.. you guys are ranked ahead of the steelers in passing D

but how about we look at it like this.. after QB, what position do you want your team to address in the offseason?

Crazier %$%# has happened.

Let's win this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Keep Rivers in check and we might have a chance, depending on Smith
That's some Matt Millen analysis.  Sign this kid up, ESPN.

Originally Posted by What up

thanks i try

not gonna lie i was 100% expecting you to post some #*$* like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

thanks i try

not gonna lie i was 100% expecting you to post some #*$* like that
laugh.gif

Jackson and Floyd could potentially destroy are corners. Hopefully the front 7 can apply some pressure a force him to make a few mistakes.
The Charges are #1 in pass defense and #4 in run D.

Jackson and Floyd could potentially destroy are corners. Hopefully the front 7 can apply some pressure a force him to make a few mistakes.
The Charges are #1 in pass defense and #4 in run D.

Ill be missing the game, have to DVR it... Going to see the Rockettes with wifey
30t6p3b.gif
When I ordered the tickets, I didnt realize it was the same day!

Ill be missing the game, have to DVR it... Going to see the Rockettes with wifey
30t6p3b.gif
When I ordered the tickets, I didnt realize it was the same day!

I had a great convo with a fellow Charger fan about this game while I was in line at the grocery store.  He was telling me about how SD is unfortunately going down to SF and Frank Gore is gonna run wild on us.  Mind you this is 2 days ago SMH

Are we really that dumb to the rest of the nation or am i just an idiot magnet?

I had a great convo with a fellow Charger fan about this game while I was in line at the grocery store.  He was telling me about how SD is unfortunately going down to SF and Frank Gore is gonna run wild on us.  Mind you this is 2 days ago SMH

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

uhhm. frank is out for the season

Back
Top Bottom