:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

I had a great convo with a fellow Charger fan about this game while I was in line at the grocery store.  He was telling me about how SD is unfortunately going down to SF and Frank Gore is gonna run wild on us.  Mind you this is 2 days ago SMH

Are we really that dumb to the rest of the nation or am i just an idiot magnet?

uhhm. frank is out for the season

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I had a great convo with a fellow Charger fan about this game while I was in line at the grocery store.  He was telling me about how SD is unfortunately going down to SF and Frank Gore is gonna run wild on us.  Mind you this is 2 days ago SMH

laugh.gif

i'm inclined to say both.

laugh.gif

i'm inclined to say both.

thats what im pointing out.  dude was sayin frank is gonna destroy us like the raiders killed us on the ground.  I didnt have the heart to tell him that hes an idiot cuz he was with his 2 kids buying some TV Dinners

thats what im pointing out.  dude was sayin frank is gonna destroy us like the raiders killed us on the ground.  I didnt have the heart to tell him that hes an idiot cuz he was with his 2 kids buying some TV Dinners

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Keep Rivers in check and we might have a chance, depending on Smith
That's some Matt Millen analysis.  Sign this kid up, ESPN.

I dont understand why people continually say Millen is bad in the booth.  Hes not.  Hes a pretty good analyst.  The problem is, he was so bad in an NFL front office, that people just dismiss what he says on the mic.  If you didnt know who the analyst was, you would think he is good.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Keep Rivers in check and we might have a chance, depending on Smith
That's some Matt Millen analysis.  Sign this kid up, ESPN.

I dont understand why people continually say Millen is bad in the booth.  Hes not.  Hes a pretty good analyst.  The problem is, he was so bad in an NFL front office, that people just dismiss what he says on the mic.  If you didnt know who the analyst was, you would think he is good.

id put $$ on SD this thursday if i had to

SD -9

They are too inconsistent for me to say that they will cover that even with Alex at QB.

I think we lose this game but I think it will be close.  21-17 or something like that.

id put $$ on SD this thursday if i had to

SD -9

They are too inconsistent for me to say that they will cover that even with Alex at QB.

I think we lose this game but I think it will be close.  21-17 or something like that.

if the 49ers win, i will buy the first bbw woman i see shots of patron at whatever bar im at thursday night.

i may even take her home with me and get that smushy smashy oey goey sex out of happiness that night.

if white smith plays like he did on sunday, ill take prospective bbw to vegas and wife her and divorce her next time the 49ers lose.

if the 49ers win, i will buy the first bbw woman i see shots of patron at whatever bar im at thursday night.

i may even take her home with me and get that smushy smashy oey goey sex out of happiness that night.

if white smith plays like he did on sunday, ill take prospective bbw to vegas and wife her and divorce her next time the 49ers lose.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

i had to work at that VONS game day experience thing the past 2 weeks so i'll actually be able to watch the full game this week 
happy.gif

lol for real? havent had a change to check that out, how is it?
for being free, it was pretty awesome for the fans and !@*$#! for us 
laugh.gif
 people go ape-#+%* for free stuff so we would get mugged for the beads and  t-shirts. you should check it out though!
is it going on thursday? if it is ill def stop by!, ilove free stuff!
laugh.gif
, im still pissed i forgot my calendar from sunday on the trolley
frown.gif

anyways all that betting talk in here, chargers and under
pimp.gif
(24-10)

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

i had to work at that VONS game day experience thing the past 2 weeks so i'll actually be able to watch the full game this week 
happy.gif

lol for real? havent had a change to check that out, how is it?
for being free, it was pretty awesome for the fans and !@*$#! for us 
laugh.gif
 people go ape-#+%* for free stuff so we would get mugged for the beads and  t-shirts. you should check it out though!
is it going on thursday? if it is ill def stop by!, ilove free stuff!
laugh.gif
, im still pissed i forgot my calendar from sunday on the trolley
frown.gif

anyways all that betting talk in here, chargers and under
pimp.gif
(24-10)

Originally Posted by acidicality

I just realized...both the 49ers and Raiders only have wins vs. NFC and AFC West teams.
laugh.gif
Ha! This is true, should be more too (remembers Arizona and Niner game
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by acidicality

I just realized...both the 49ers and Raiders only have wins vs. NFC and AFC West teams.
laugh.gif
Ha! This is true, should be more too (remembers Arizona and Niner game
mad.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom