:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if the 49ers win, i will buy the first bbw woman i see shots of patron at whatever bar im at thursday night.

i may even take her home with me and get that smushy smashy oey goey sex out of happiness that night.

if white smith plays like he did on sunday, ill take prospective bbw to vegas and wife her and divorce her next time the 49ers lose.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if the 49ers win, i will buy the first bbw woman i see shots of patron at whatever bar im at thursday night.

i may even take her home with me and get that smushy smashy oey goey sex out of happiness that night.

if white smith plays like he did on sunday, ill take prospective bbw to vegas and wife her and divorce her next time the 49ers lose.

Question, you guys know what chick this is?
lucyqx.jpg

Lucy Pinder....quite the selection of pictures online.  Make sure you take that safesearch option off.  
pimp.gif

Lucy Pinder....quite the selection of pictures online.  Make sure you take that safesearch option off.  
pimp.gif

the spread for this game keeps going up.

niners +9, +9.5, +10 now.
ML is at +400.

....should i even watch?
or bet the house on dem niners!!!

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

ML is at +400.

....should i even watch?

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

ML is at +400.

....should i even watch?

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

why dont you go out on a limb here and pull a naj by betting on the chargers?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

ML is at +400.

....should i even watch?

nerd.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

why dont you go out on a limb here and pull a naj by betting on the chargers?

nerd.gif

the 49ers have NO shot at all unless...

they can get pressure on Rivers every series...they have 1 of the worst pass d's in the league....chargers are #1 in the league in that category...complete mismatch....rivers will carve them up if he has all day....

san fran would also have to shorten the game by giving it to westbrook to pick up chunks here and there, the longer rivers is off the field the better....westbrook would play a big role in them having any shot in winning also with big screen plays....we can't really count on alex smith to have a great game when chargers are also ranked #1 in total defense and passing defense...face it, he's thrown more than 2 picks in 4 loses.....or something similar...the key will be to limit chargers time of possession and try to run the clock...sort of similar to what cal did to oregon(i know its college) but that's their only shot..

Back
Top Bottom