:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

as a fan i think its a lose, lose if we make the playoffs or not

why?

we make the playoffs and theres a high chance we keep both alex and sing.
I don't think so. It's easy to see that if somehow we do make the playoffs it's not because of our stellar play but rather the whole division sucking balls. Besides, there are rumors that Jed is going to clean house and restructure the organization similar to how Eddie had it. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

why?

I don't think so. It's easy to see that if somehow we do make the playoffs it's not because of our stellar play but rather the whole division sucking balls. Besides, there are rumors that Jed is going to clean house and restructure the organization similar to how Eddie had it. 

i sure hope so

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

why?

i sure hope so

As much as I kinda want to tank, there's no point when a division can still be won and we're not bad enough to get lucky (pun intended). We pretty much say this every week now
laugh.gif
, but the last two games are definite must wins. And we gotta hope the Rams and Seahawks lose a few...what's crazy is that Arizona can still win it.
laugh.gif

As much as I kinda want to tank, there's no point when a division can still be won and we're not bad enough to get lucky (pun intended). We pretty much say this every week now
laugh.gif
, but the last two games are definite must wins. And we gotta hope the Rams and Seahawks lose a few...what's crazy is that Arizona can still win it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom