:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Billy Volek Sighting 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Wudnt b surprised if singletary gets fired after this game

Jed York isn't man enough to do it.
Sing aint getting fired till Jan 3rd as long as the 9ers as crazy as it seem can still win the west he'll be the coach

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Jed York isn't man enough to do it.
Sing aint getting fired till Jan 3rd as long as the 9ers as crazy as it seem can still win the west he'll be the coach

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

yeah, dude has got to go asap
Yup. He just does not have control of this team. So many !++%$%+ stupid mistakes game in and game out. It's like, the %%$@ you working on during practice? I still like him as DC, but as a head coach he's just not qualified.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

yeah, dude has got to go asap
Yup. He just does not have control of this team. So many !++%$%+ stupid mistakes game in and game out. It's like, the %%$@ you working on during practice? I still like him as DC, but as a head coach he's just not qualified.

chiefs better beat the rams or else they are done. chargers lucky they playin some crap teams to end the season. but then they will get a wake up call in the 1st playoff game.

yeah im thinking ahead

chiefs better beat the rams or else they are done. chargers lucky they playin some crap teams to end the season. but then they will get a wake up call in the 1st playoff game.

yeah im thinking ahead

What a disgusting, horrific, and embarrassing lose. 
30t6p3b.gif

For some reason i want to hear sings speech in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom