:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

If there's one thing the Niners did well this year, it's $!#! the Raiders' number at the playoffs. congrats

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

7-9 will win the west

1282542718-895367-359x306-1282539229maradona-I-aint-even-mad-yo.jpg

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I wAited all week for this game
how's is this a touchdown but it's the same exact thing smith did when they didn't call it a td

are you even watching the game?  alex smiths knee was down before the ball crossed.  VJ was in the air while not going out of bounds holding the ball across the line/pylon

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

I wAited all week for this game
how's is this a touchdown but it's the same exact thing smith did when they didn't call it a td

are you even watching the game?  alex smiths knee was down before the ball crossed.  VJ was in the air while not going out of bounds holding the ball across the line/pylon

Niner fans, random question but how has Justin Smith done out there since going from Cincy to SF?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

7-9 will win the west

But the Niners won't finish with that record.
tired.gif
We'll see, but lol if they don't

Sorry %*% west
laugh.gif
...not proud
laugh.gif
man I'm so fed up with these loosing seasons, even with the weakest division in the NFL we can't pull it off
mad.gif

Anyone think the Niners pick up a QB in the draft? I'd love to see Andre Luck in a Niners uniform.

Niner fans, random question but how has Justin Smith done out there since going from Cincy to SF?

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

7-9 will win the west

But the Niners won't finish with that record.
tired.gif
We'll see, but lol if they don't

Sorry %*% west
laugh.gif
...not proud
laugh.gif
man I'm so fed up with these loosing seasons, even with the weakest division in the NFL we can't pull it off
mad.gif

Anyone think the Niners pick up a QB in the draft? I'd love to see Andre Luck in a Niners uniform.

Back
Top Bottom