OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

:lol: GOLD holy crap didn't notice at all
but I did get a wire flashback...i think it was the panthers defensive coordinator looked like herc for a bit while he was up there... :lol:

I caught that last night and thought it wasn't coincidence :lol:

Anyway, I finally finished the series this past season and the ending felt "meh". I guess they were able to tie up everything and end it with a "new cycle". All this time, I didn't know Weebay was pretty much only in the first season, but at least his son Lloyd gets to flourish.

Now I know where Pusha T got "My name is my name" from. It was nice to see him show some emotion for once and showed what a nice friend Chris was.

I didn't see Russell Wilson murking Snoop like that though. That definitely deserves this.

I've been thinking about re-watching this. The wire was truly amazing. I had a few dislikes and other things I wish happen but I don't wanna spoil it for people who aren't finished with the season.
That boy Michael his transformation was crazy

Just finish watching the wire , still can't wrap my head around the fact that Marlo had all the money he wanted but the streets & his ego was all he cares about , he wanted to be fear . We deserved another season at least show was too good . But a lot of unanswered questions .

Just finish watching the wire , still can't wrap my head around the fact that Marlo had all the money he wanted but the streets & his ego was all he cares about , he wanted to be fear . We deserved another season at least show was too good . But a lot of unanswered questions .
Vondas: "He knows my name, but my name is not my name."

Marlo: "My name is my name!"

There's a reason why the Greeks are still in business and Marlo isn't. The Greeks knew how to lie low and be businessmen and Marlo didn't.

Last edited:

There's a reason why the Greeks are still in business and Marlo isn't. The Greeks knew how to lie low and be businessmen and Marlo didn't.

Damn I remember how powerful that scene was , it was great to see Marlo show some type of emotion . But Stringer would've killed to be in Marlo position .. But he couldn't play both sides which got him killed .
Marlo just wanted to be fear in the streets as a legend but Omar had that on lock .

I caught that last night and thought it wasn't coincidence :lol:

Anyway, I finally finished the series this past season and the ending felt "meh". I guess they were able to tie up everything and end it with a "new cycle". All this time, I didn't know Weebay was pretty much only in the first season, but at least his son Lloyd gets to flourish.

Now I know where Pusha T got "My name is my name" from. It was nice to see him show some emotion for once and showed what a nice friend Chris was.

He gives hint to that too in the song pain. That line about avon was a double entendre.

Just finish watching the wire , still can't wrap my head around the fact that Marlo had all the money he wanted but the streets

THIS MAN KNOWS.

Deep Dig but does anyone have an answer to this question.

The creator somewhere confirmed that Randy was supposed to be Cheese's son. Did he also ever explain why Prop Joe never stepped in to help the kid out? Did Prop Joe just never know that Cheese had a son? Prop Joe didn't seem like the type to leave his actual family hanging out to dry especially a young kid.

Last edited:
well how did randy get the last name wagstaff if cheese wasn't apparently aware of him? 
nerd.gif

maybe prop joe is why randy ended up on the westside as far from his father as joe could do in bmore 
nerd.gif

Can you imagine if Prop Joe raised Randy?  Randy already had Prop Joe's hustle in him, he would've have been a beast

That question just made me remeber the season covering the east side that never was.

Prop Joe; gotta dress the part :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Watched the series front to back like 6 times. That trailer makes me wanna watch again.

Incredible television. Just incredible

Watching it again for like the 7th time. Middle of season 3. Politics man. And I ain't even talking about this season but that term and all it's connivingconnotations permeates through all seasons. There's politicking in everything.

Last edited:
Watching it for the first time. **** got me walking lookin around the crib funny :lol: very intense. About to finish season on. Think I'm on episode 10

Hate jimmy already man :smh:

Feel for My dude Michael b jordan

Back
Top Bottom