OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Hate jimmy already man
mean.gif
The **** did he do?

it fits perfectly within the overall story
i thought it was trash at first too
but i had come to appreciate it after watching the rest of the seasons

When one ranks The Wire's five season, the social importance is usually the exact opposite of its entertainment value.

For entertainment/narrative, it seems to be:

Season 3
Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 5

When it comes to sociopolitical importance, it is:

Season 5 (With an impotent press, all is lost)
Season 2 (Without a legitimate economy, the illegitimate economy will attract the "surplus" workers)
Season 4 (We need to spend more money on schools but education alone will not solve a bad economy)
Season 1 (The drug game is brutal but it is to be expected given the economic forces)
Season 3 (similar to season 1, we know that drug dealers try to turn their money into "clean" money and that cities, States and the federal Government have a huge incentive to keep the War on Drugs alive)

I still haven't seen a better season of television since season 4 of this show. So authentic, from the classroom environment to the household situations for those kids.

I wish HBO would've went thru with that spinoff about Baltimore politics. My god that would've been so good.

When you're finished watching The Wire, McNulty will one of the characters you hate the least.
. I doubt it. Every episode I just wish somebody murks him.

I like the fact face that the fiend tryna get clean(I won't say his name for spoilers) but that snitching stuff :smh: he gotta get out the paint too

laugh.gif
so now I know where that's from.

And like dude above said. He won't leave **** alone. Sending your kids to watch dude really? Bringing a fiend to meet your kid n baby moms? Son is trippin. Needs to be offed asap
That's why I love McNulty's character. Makes for great entertainment.

Watching it for the first time. **** got me walking lookin around the crib funny :lol: very intense. About to finish season on. Think I'm on episode 10

Hate jimmy already man :smh:

Feel for My dude Michael b jordan

Bro. You are gonna have a change of heart.... trust me lol
Jimmy that dude lol

I have a feeling I know what part of the series he's on. :lol:

While he was locked up too. :smh::smh: :rofl:

Facts. I'm mid season 2. I'm sick. That one of my favorite characters. But I knew how nice(rational) he was he was gonna get got somehow. None of the nice ppl last.

This ziggy cat must be next.

Edit: wow I take that back. Ziggy is a god damb idiot. Dude throwing money away SMH. Niko is a boss though! Hope he dont get popped

Last edited:
Nooooo frank don't rat :smh: :smh:

I actually really like season 2. I know y'all said it wasn't good but it's pretty lit imo. If you watch breaking bad there's no reason not to like this season.

My ***** Daniels!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: the lawyer(?) let him get the cheeks :smokin

It's season 3, still **** mcnulty. Lame *** dude think the world revolves around him

What's up with this deadbeat dike? Go take care of your kid and stop pretending to be a dude. Bum

Last edited:
My ***** Daniels!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: the lawyer(?) let him get the cheeks :smokin

It's season 3, still **** mcnulty. Lame *** dude think the world revolves around him

What's up with this deadbeat dike? Go take care of your kid and stop pretending to be a dude. Bum

:rofl:

I don't know what that guy was talking about saying you'll love McNutty by the end.

The only good thing about Jimmy is his taste in whiskey and women. After that he is so worthless because he thinks he's always right. Whatever good comes after he cuts corners and throws everyone under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom