official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

No matter what you think of the film, you gotta give props to the Fenway scene.... that was
pimp.gif

Movie is *%@. I got suckered in by the reviews on Rottentomatoes and imdb. I really dont know what they saw in this. Slow and predictable. Quite underwhelming.

Movie is *%@. I got suckered in by the reviews on Rottentomatoes and imdb. I really dont know what they saw in this. Slow and predictable. Quite underwhelming.

saw it last weekend, movie was good not great to me, maybe because i'm not an affleck fan. actions scenes were good but some parts dragged on.

saw it last weekend, movie was good not great to me, maybe because i'm not an affleck fan. actions scenes were good but some parts dragged on.

I saw it, and it was eh. I really liked seeing so many familiar places in Massachusetts though. The 'CITGO' sign, Fenway, Brockton.

Blake Lively was horrible in this movie. She cannot act at all, and I couldn't understand anything she was saying because I think she was trying to do a Boston accent and failed miserably. She is doing all kinds of press for this movie, but she's in like 5 minutes of it tops. lol. I've barely seen the main girl doing press, and she was in 90% of the movie.

I saw it, and it was eh. I really liked seeing so many familiar places in Massachusetts though. The 'CITGO' sign, Fenway, Brockton.

Blake Lively was horrible in this movie. She cannot act at all, and I couldn't understand anything she was saying because I think she was trying to do a Boston accent and failed miserably. She is doing all kinds of press for this movie, but she's in like 5 minutes of it tops. lol. I've barely seen the main girl doing press, and she was in 90% of the movie.

--Gonna need to watch this.
--One of my boys said its the best movie of the year so far aside from Inception.

--Gonna need to watch this.
--One of my boys said its the best movie of the year so far aside from Inception.

it was very EH... i was expecting more...

Does anyone have that line the chic said about death on a sunny day?

it was very EH... i was expecting more...

Does anyone have that line the chic said about death on a sunny day?

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Its kind of like a white man's version of "Set it Off." It's very good. Go see it.

Hmm. This comment can be taken a certain way but don't even feel like it right now.

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Its kind of like a white man's version of "Set it Off." It's very good. Go see it.

Hmm. This comment can be taken a certain way but don't even feel like it right now.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by doyung9

The Town > Inception.

smack yourself twice
indifferent.gif

Then jump off a 30 story building.

I really liked The Town... a lot, my favorite movie since Inception. But Inception > The Town by a mile and a half.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Originally Posted by doyung9

The Town > Inception.

smack yourself twice
indifferent.gif

Then jump off a 30 story building.

I really liked The Town... a lot, my favorite movie since Inception. But Inception > The Town by a mile and a half.

Back
Top Bottom