official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DEZ was with the acting??? Desmond Elden or something.... how was he in the movie???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW DEZ was with the acting??? Desmond Elden or something.... how was he in the movie???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Movie was okay. Nothing special whatsoever. Very predictable, the trailer gives away pretty much all you need to know. Should not be nominated for any Oscars. I was very excited to see it, and it just didn't live up to my expectations, not saying it was turrible, just not THAT great.

Movie was okay. Nothing special whatsoever. Very predictable, the trailer gives away pretty much all you need to know. Should not be nominated for any Oscars. I was very excited to see it, and it just didn't live up to my expectations, not saying it was turrible, just not THAT great.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Tree Of Life will win best picture
Won't be released until 2011, so it won't be in this years oscar race.    

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Tree Of Life will win best picture
Won't be released until 2011, so it won't be in this years oscar race.    

good movie, the scene when the cop turned his head away mad slow had me like
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

movie was unbelievable in some parts, dumb in others...it was good though

good movie, the scene when the cop turned his head away mad slow had me like
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

movie was unbelievable in some parts, dumb in others...it was good though

Tree of Life sounds like it will be amazing. Don't know about a release date though, better make it soon!

Tree of Life sounds like it will be amazing. Don't know about a release date though, better make it soon!

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yea me and my girl went last night. We left after the scene where he was visiting his dad. 

Yea me and my girl went last night. We left after the scene where he was visiting his dad. 

Originally Posted by selrahc123

laugh.gif
damn

laugh.gif
damn

laugh.gif
damn

laugh.gif
damn

Back
Top Bottom