official "THE TOWN" movie thread vol. movie of the year nominee?

##+* was dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

Its kind of like a white man's version of "Set it Off." It's very good. Go see it.

Hmm. This comment can be taken a certain way but don't even feel like it right now.

I actually made a comment about its glaring similarities to 'Set It Off' when I saw it. The person I was with also noticed how the stories were nearly identical.

One of my favorite movies of the year. Although the story was predictable, I thought the action sequences were executed perfectly. The scene when they pulled up in the van across from the one cop had the theatre going wild.

One of my favorite movies of the year. Although the story was predictable, I thought the action sequences were executed perfectly. The scene when they pulled up in the van across from the one cop had the theatre going wild.

Its kind of like a white man's version of "Set it Off." It's very good. Go see it.

Hmm. This comment can be taken a certain way but don't even feel like it right now.

I actually made a comment about its glaring similarities to 'Set It Off' when I saw it. The person I was with also noticed how the stories were nearly identical.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Nah, I'm not denouncing the similarities to "Set It Off" it just seemed like homie only liked the movie and suggests ppl see it b/c it was a "white man's version" of the movie. I could be readin too much into it or I could be right. *shrug*

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Nah, I'm not denouncing the similarities to "Set It Off" it just seemed like homie only liked the movie and suggests ppl see it b/c it was a "white man's version" of the movie. I could be readin too much into it or I could be right. *shrug*

it was a pretty good movie. affleck was a little soft at times but it was dope nonetheless

it was a pretty good movie. affleck was a little soft at times but it was dope nonetheless

good movie...

but i think i seen it before somewhere....

oh yea thats right...

Spoiler [+]
set_it_off.jpg

good movie...

but i think i seen it before somewhere....

oh yea thats right...

Spoiler [+]
set_it_off.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
loved it-
As did I, but being from here I think we appreciate it more.

Still waiting on seeing a townie chick in Chucktown as attractive as Blake Lively though.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
loved it-
As did I, but being from here I think we appreciate it more.

Still waiting on seeing a townie chick in Chucktown as attractive as Blake Lively though.

Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Inception but it was def an enjoyable action movie. Easily worth your $10

Doesn't belong in the same sentence as Inception but it was def an enjoyable action movie. Easily worth your $10

Back
Top Bottom