***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Beans apologized
Meek trying to reconcile
Philly soft

Where that one poster that said this was going to turn into a east coast vs west coast beef :lol:

There's honestly no way meek can come back from this

Probably the most lopsided victory in the history of rap beef

Meek should just retire

Ja Rule and Flip were worse but damn this **** was over and done quick :smh:

It's what Game specializes in. Meek never stood a chance.
Don't forget, the person who started it all, Sean Kingston back stepping now.

At the end of the day, glad nothing serious is coming from this (violence) how it should be. Just got some diss records from it all.

At the end of the day, glad nothing serious is coming from this (violence) how it should be. Just got some diss records from it all.

No no no, I'm good with nothing happening to meek and game, but I still want to see Sean Kingston severely injured in a fist altercation.

Don't forget, the person who started it all, Sean Kingston back stepping now.

He needed to fall way the **** back. Dudes come out west and think everything Palm trees, good weed and bad *******. He was caught slippin can't be running around mad cause he didn't put better people around him.

Reminds me of that Alley Boy situation he got into.

Btw, this what I was talking about (Meek had deleted it) his post this when he post the pic of him texting game. Weird how everyone was saying the phone call was "photoshop" here's Meek admitted by he was calling him to talk....

View media item 2175876
View media item 2175877

Dog, you're acting strange. The game photoshopped a pic of meek calling him....and later deleted it. That's a fact. What you're posting has nothing to do with that.

Of course meek likely called the ***** after he heard him popping off. But the game still put up a fake pic.

Idk why you keep trying to disprove game Photoshopping sht. He has quite the history of it :lol:. What's so hard to understand about that :lol:

Your favorite rapper can't be 100% reall all the time. It's ok.

I'm mad that these rappers think these fake dreads are cool.

Fetty Wap, Sean Kingston....

This ***** Rich Homie Quan....CUT his hair, only to get fake dreads a few weeks later :smh: :lol:.

These dudes different

Last edited:
I'm mad that these rappers think these fake dreads are cool.

Fetty Wap, Sean Kingston....

This ***** Rich Homie Quan....CUT his hair, only to get fake dreads a few weeks later :smh: :lol:.

These dudes different

And they wonder why they get singled out to get robbed :lol:

Whos that ralo cat always at rich homies neck?

Dude got long money and flooded jewelry but cant rap for ****.

Whos that ralo cat always at rich homies neck?

Dude got long money and flooded jewelry but cant rap for ****.

I still don't know how he showed up on everybody's **** so fast. He went from being a Migos extra on QC to standing by Birdman and repping Rich Gang to wearing high fashion (??) scarves and rapping with Jaden Smith.

Or am I thinking about Rich The Kid??? They're the same to me, some of the worst voices in rap today.

Dog, you're acting strange. The game photoshopped a pic of meek calling him....and later deleted it. That's a fact. What you're posting has nothing to do with that.

Of course meek likely called the ***** after he heard him popping off. But the game still put up a fake pic.

Idk why you keep trying to disprove game Photoshopping sht. He has quite the history of it :lol:. What's so hard to understand about that :lol:

My point was for the post was to show that Meek did call him (which I remember reading on Meek post before he deleted) people seem to believe Game was making that part up. If he photoshop a pic or not. I see you though Misquote lol.

Last edited:

What else did game photoshop?

What else did game photoshop?
assuming he's talking about some 2pac pic. People just running with it lol

The Game posted a photo earlier this week on his Instagram of him and Tupac, but it was quickly revealed that the photo was photoshopped. This brought some backlash from people that thought the Compton rapper was trying to dupe fans into thinking he had met 'Pac before his untimely death.

Speaking to VladTV, Game says that he never intended to use the photo to trick fans into thinking he had met Shakur, and was merely trying to pay homage to a rapper he considers one of the greatest to ever pick up a mic.

"Despite the fervor, Game asserts to VladTV that the pic was sent to him by a fan and was never an attempt to imply that the two West Coast emcees ever linked up; it was merely a way of showing respect to one of the most legendary rappers to ever hop in the booth."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hotn...oshopped-photo-with-tupac-news.8086.html?_amp

View media item 2176176

Last edited:
roll.gif

I thought it was obvious that Game was trolling with that photoshopped pic with Pac. Dudes really took that seriously :lol:

Good Breakfast Club interview btw

That, Game also took a picture of bottles off somebody else's instagram threw a filter on it and posted. Also did the same with a picture of cash.

Impossible for Game to have a ghostwriter, nobody love Dr. Dre like that besides Game

Back
Top Bottom