***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

That, Game also took a picture of bottles off somebody else's instagram threw a filter on it and posted. Also did the same with a picture of cash.

Impossible for Game to have a ghostwriter, nobody love Dr. Dre like that besides Game
:lol: bruhhh

Btw all these "antics" and "publicity stunts" etc..... To sell records don't cut it in 2016. This isn't mid 90's when that ish help! Ish don't help sell no damn records in 2016. It might get you 1,000 more streams, ain't selling no albums. NOBODY SELLING RECORDS not name Beyonce or Drake (Cole and Kendrick mover unite also). All this, he's doing it to sell records (I don't believe it, could be wrong though). If Usher only pushing 37k first week, what you really think Game gonna sell. Repeat, USHER sold 37k first week. Nobody sell record anymore. This ish ain't going to help, he's going to sell whatever he was going to sell regarding of this. Like I've mention, he MIGHT get a couple more streams at best.

Btw all these "antics" and "publicity stunts" etc..... To sell records don't cut it in 2016. This isn't mid 90's when that ish help! Ish don't help sell no damn records in 2016. It might get you 1,000 more streams, ain't selling no albums. NOBODY SELLING RECORDS not name Beyonce or Drake (Cole and Kendrick mover unite also). All this, he's doing it to sell records (I don't believe it, could be wrong though).
laugh.gif

He said the police knocked on his door this month

He did make a valid point in the interview though. He said no one really sells records like that and he wouldn't see a dime from sells because the label would eat up the back end anyway. He said why would he do that just to make them richer from money he would never see.

Cmon bro, this happened in June and he just so happens to wait until album promo time to spark all this **** back up?

I know you don't think this is just a coincidence :lol: :smh:
Of course not, he mention the police just came to his house about it a couple of weeks ago before he left on tour (this month). Like I've mention. You don't make any money or record sells in 2016. Let alone, the kind of numbers he's going to sell (not much) Need to be Drake or Beyonce. Like I said, I could be wrong though.

After watching the interview, I definitely don't think it was to "sell albums." Wtbs, if everything went down like he said it did, he could have handled it behind closed doors.

Thoughts on the Breakfast Club interview misquote? Just curious that's all.

He said the same exact thing in the hot 97 interview :lol:.

Even Angela Yee asked him if meek could possibly be just passing off advice. Then he went rambling :lol:

What we do know is:

1. Game told meek LA dudes are robbing....be on point
2. Meek told Sean Kingston: LA dudes are robbing, be on point.

Game admitted that. Now Game says....Sean Kingston said..."meek said you did it".

Meek denys he said that. Sean Kingston denys meek said that.

Game and his crew are the only one saying dude is snitching. And he runs with it. Those are the facts game said

Game is definitely trying to sell albums. This n_ is independent and has a good deal at Koch. Everyone knows what he's trying to do. Make money

Even Angela Yee asked him if meek could possibly be just passing off advice. Then he went rambling :lol:

What we do know is:

Game admitted that. Now Game says....Sean Kingston said..."meek said you did it".

Game and his crew are the only one saying dude is snitching. And he runs with it. Those are the facts game said
That's why I called you misquote, Game said in the Hot 97 vid you post that Sean said "YOU DID IT"
Referring to Game.

What we do know is:

Mind you in the BBC interview, he said he'll switch something up in his story to three ppl (aka 3 different stories) find out exactly is said which just sounds like lying.
Mind you Game name was connected to the robbery since July (via TMZ,MTO, and all them other gossip websites) and Kingston's lawyer already provided evidence that Game's name was never mentioned in the investigation.

In the interview he said he was in the club when it happened so I don't understand why he's surprised cops came to his door.

Last edited:
I don't buy that whole "I was drunk off henny" reason game tried to use for bringing the situation up later, story def sounded rehearsed.

This dude really said he tells 3 different stories to everyone to see who told. If he was just passing some info on to Meek on some from homie to homie ****, why would he tell wack and a 3rd person the same info? He's lying b, trynna save face for making up a beef to get all this publicity. U think people would be rushing to watch all these game interview if it wasn't for this "beef". Meek stupidbtho, he should take advantage of the free promo also and stand by his project. If his were the better of the 2 he could take a W. But nah, he gonna drop snippets.

This dude really said he tells 3 different stories to everyone to see who told. If he was just passing some info on to Meek on some from homie to homie ****, why would he tell wack and a 3rd person the same info? He's lying b, trynna save face for making up a beef to get all this publicity. U think people would be rushing to watch all these game interview if it wasn't for this "beef". Meek stupidbtho, he should take advantage of the free promo also and stand by his project. If his were the better of the 2 he could take a W. But nah, he gonna drop snippets.
Nah, they might not be "rushing to watch the interviews" however, as I've mention, he does the same interviews regardless. Yeah, he really about to push Drake numbers 1.3 million first week with all these publicity.

U can keep playing crazy if u want b, whatever. U know how many people didn't even know he had a album dropping? No singles, no pub, what better way to have your name everywhere. I'd understand if we were talking about someone else but this ***** has done this exact thing before, amongst other corny things. It's bad with him because he can rap his *** off.

U can keep playing crazy if u want b, whatever. U know how many people didn't even know he had a album dropping? No singles, no pub, what better way to have your name everywhere. I'd understand if we were talking about someone else but this ***** has done this exact thing before, amongst other corny things. It's bad with him because he can rap his *** off.
His core fans knew he has an Album (which is all he sells to). Not like he's about to sell 500k all of a sudden first week lol. He never have radio singles. Doc 2/2.5 didn't. Sure he had "100"
That charted (because of Drizzy). His "all EYEZ" single is doing "decent" on hip-hop charts. Soon to crack HOTT 100.

He's done this before man, it's no secret. Now he's the topic of hip hop, dropping the album wasn't gonna do that. Last time I've seen this many people talking about him meat pics aside was other beefs from way back. He's gonna rack up a few extra streams from this. He threw up the pre-order right after the diss :lol: he knew people were gonna run to his ig after. Tried that **** with the camel years ago and he didn't bite but he knew how to get Meek to bite.

He's done this before man, it's no secret. Now he's the topic of hip hop, dropping the album wasn't gonna do that. Last time I've seen this many people talking about him meat pics aside was other beefs from way back. He's gonna rack up a few extra streams from this. He threw up the pre-order right after the diss :lol: he knew people were gonna run to his ig after. Tried that **** with the camel years ago and he didn't bite but he knew how to get Meek to bite.
I've mention he might get a few extra streams that's all. Not enough to move the needle from his normal numbers. He sold around 100k first week on Doc.2. He not all of a sudden do over 500k first week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom