***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Game pulled up to philly :lol: sonning meek damn

Wait. This ***** game went to philly at 6 am :lol:.

How long he going to be out there? All the street ****** sleep. Photo op :lol:.

He got some heart though. Don't he got a show out there? I swear, this is Deja vu for me this morning.

Kinda lame IMO..He said he wanted to fight him..but go out of his way to come and get a cheesesteak..then takes pics like he's on meek block.

Wait. This ***** game went to philly at 6 am :lol:.

How long he going to be out there? All the street ****** sleep. Photo op :lol:.

He got some heart though. Don't he got a show out there? I swear, this is Deja vu for me this morning.

Geno's is basically a tourist attraction now..it's where you if you don't know where to get good steaks at.

Kinda lame IMO..He said he wanted to fight him..but go out of his way to come and get a cheesesteak..then takes pics like he's on meek block.

Aint no hood ****** in them popular cheesesteak spots either especially not at that time :lol:
Like Wavy said, they sleep lol

**** i dont even know what spots are open that early haha

Tell em to go out North & see wassup with Meek tho...

***** actin like he pulled up in his good and was posted up.

The ***** eatin a sandwich at the place thats on food network, food network dont go to the hood :lol:

It's checkmate then. Only thing let is for Meek to go shoot Game or give him some hands, but based on the boxing vid, I wouldn't trust him throwing hands nor shooting correctly. Omelly is gonna have to shoot Game straight up.
lol that would be crazy..Idk about shooting but I can see Omelly tryna shoot the fair 1 with him

Real **** I always wanted to go to Philly and smash some cheese steak. Is it really that good there?

This remind me of the time when game went to 50 mansion on stop snitchin stop lying knowing he had security and he wasn't home.

I know we all clowning game for his fake points and all but what is meek doing ? Disabling comments and acting like this beef never happened. Game don't have to go to North Philly or any hood part his foot is already cemented on Meeks neck. Him going to BK was calculated enough to let dudes know ain't no easy coast west coast beef happening it's between me and meek and it worked.

Last edited:
Real **** I always wanted to go to Philly and smash some cheese steak. Is it really that good there?

Yes it is. Depends where you go tho. I havent been in all the big spots but my favs of the places ive been to is Steves Prince Of Steaks & Jims Steaks on South Street. Jims be having lines around the block on the daily tho lol

When i had Pats years ago, i aint really care for it

I remember I went out to Philly to visit my sister. I had cheesesteaks from pats, geno, tony Luke's or something and jims. Jims was my favorite. Had all 4 inthe same day. I even ate a cheesesteak for breakfast. Lol. That stuff is pretty good.

I know we all clowning game for his fake points and all but what is meek doing ? Disabling comments and acting like this beef never happened. Game don't have to go to North Philly or any hood part his foot is already cemented on Meeks neck.

After the phonecall wit Russ, I doubt fam gon do anything else. D

I know we all clowning game for his fake points and all but what is meek doing ? Disabling comments and acting like this beef never happened. Game don't have to go to North Philly or any hood part his foot is already cemented on Meeks neck. Him going to BK was calculated enough to let dudes know ain't no easy coast west coast beef happening it's between me and meek and it worked.

The "beef" was fabricated from the jump. So, there's nothing to be said about it. I like the disabling of comments because some of these people and their rhetoric are silly. They are unneeded. Game been a clown every since social media jumped off so, he evidently was a clown before it.

Meek ain't got to entertain that crab. And Meek clearly sees how people act nowadays in regards to beef. Especially after the Drake scenario. People don't legitimately know how to relate to music beef anymore, it's all about who can make the wittiest meme or comment, people are just crabs.

Meek is wiser and will just avoid these phony fans and followers, and just make music. If some factual new info were to pop up about Meek, that's worth addressing, instead of Games false charades, then he would speak on it.

He already spoke about the allegations. Nothing more to be said.

Last edited:
At the end of this, game is just the better rapper.

Dude acted fraud, like a broad, and a teenager.

Beans apologized
Meek trying to reconcile
Philly soft

Where that one poster that said this was going to turn into a east coast vs west coast beef :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom