***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

If i went to the place u grew up at and don't even live anymore shooting a video with 50 other ****** around, u would feel more disrespected? I mean I killed a *****, made a song talking **** about that dead man, went to his hometown when the big bad "gangsters" said don't come and performed this song about said dead person twice... u would feel more disrespected about me in your old hood in a lawn chairs tho....

Ask doe b about getting shot on stage. Or that Brazilian rapper. It ain't hard to get a gun in the club word to shyne po. And seeing how tip is allegedly from that hood, I'm pretty sure he had enough people there where nothing was going down b, cmon u better than that.

Dog, I think these ****** was raised different than you and I :lol:. Baltimore and Detroit must have the same street principles.

You kill my mans....and come to my hood, and have the people of my hood quoting me......bragging about killing my man.

That's terrible. The worst to me.

Last edited:
What Gucci did was definitely more cold though. That situation was a real beef. Goons was sent, failed the mission, a man was killed and he talked **** about it basically in yo house.

Last edited:
Dog, I think these ****** was raised different than you and I :lol:. Baltimore and Detroit must have the same street principles.

You kill my mans....and come to my hood, and have the people of my hood quoting me......bragging about killing my man.

That's terrible. The worst to me.
U gotta die, period. What tip did= a *** whooping, what gucci did = ****** dying. Not knocking tip tho, he did his thing but it definitely wasn't more disrespectful. ***** talking bout dudes don't get popped on stage when tip artist did.

If i went to the place u grew up at and don't even live anymore shooting a video with 50 other ****** around, u would feel more disrespected? I mean I killed a *****, made a song talking **** about that dead man, went to his hometown when the big bad "gangsters" said don't come and performed this song about said dead person twice... u would feel more disrespected about me in your old hood in a lawn chairs tho....

Ask doe b about getting shot on stage. Or that Brazilian rapper. It ain't hard to get a gun in the club word to shyne po. And seeing how tip is allegedly from that hood, I'm pretty sure he had enough people there where nothing was going down b, cmon u better than that.

The fact that they had real street beef makes guccis situation more crazy but if we just talking rap **** I'm rolling with the dude who's pulling up in _s hood. TIP has a reputation of doing that which is a feat within itself. Anybody who's looking for a stripe or street cred is totally in position to knock your **** off when you in the middle of a ***** project :lol:

Last edited:
U gotta die, period. What tip did= a *** whooping, what gucci did = ****** dying. Not knocking tip tho, he did his thing but it definitely wasn't more disrespectful. ***** talking bout dudes don't get popped on stage when tip artist did.
Gucci was so over the top and disrespectful during that time.  He really didn't care.

Don't know too much about TI's situation but if he went to Shawty Lo's hood and they allowed him to shoot a video about a diss record to someone from their own hood, then they are suckers.  Ti should have caught a beat down at the very least.

Damn meek

That might be checkmate if he doesn't come back with some hard ****

It's checkmate then. Only thing let is for Meek to go shoot Game or give him some hands, but based on the boxing vid, I wouldn't trust him throwing hands nor shooting correctly. Omelly is gonna have to shoot Game straight up.

Or Lo wasn't the man in the streets like he thought he was and they didn't give a **** about Tip shooting a video.

RIP Lo but he probably had to look at his people and wonder after that video dropped

Last edited:
How would you guys rank Game's discography vs his peers need at least 5 albums (JEEZY, TIP, Ross, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Nas, Jay, Fabolous, 50 etc.....) do you think he has one of the better ones in Hip-Hop?

Last edited:
How would you guys rank Game's discography vs his peers need at least 5 albums (JEEZY, TIP, Ross, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Nas, Jay, Fabolous etc.....) do you think he has one of the better ones in Hip-Hop?

Jay, drake and Kanye are not his peers

But in this order

Ross/tip
Weezy
Jeezy
Game

Not sure why assbolous was mentioned

Out of his peers Ross got the best catalogue imo, game 2nd

Jeezy my dude but his albums haven't been that decent since The Recession. Hoping this TOD 3 is nice tho...

I agree.

Kanye and Game are peers though. They came in the game around the same time

Peyton manning and Ryan leaf came in the league the same time, they aren't peers. Neither is Tim Duncan and Keith vanhorn

Last edited:
How would you guys rank Game's discography vs his peers need at least 5 albums (JEEZY, TIP, Ross, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Nas, Jay, Fabolous etc.....) do you think he has one of the better ones in Hip-Hop?

Jay, drake and Kanye are not his peers

But in this order

Ross/tip
Weezy
Jeezy
Game

Not sure why assbolous was mentioned

_a_n_ been destroying his legacy for like 7 years now. Get his *** outta there

How would you guys rank Game's discography vs his peers need at least 5 albums (JEEZY, TIP, Ross, Wayne, Kanye, Drake, Nas, Jay, Fabolous, 50 etc.....) do you think he has one of the better ones in Hip-Hop?

Outta the dudes that got on between 04-06...

Ross
Game
TIP,Kanye

Wayne

Jeezy

Meek deny the calls that game posted???
Not that I have seen. Also, meek disabled his comments on IG. Keeps getting worse for him, smh. Nicki needs to drop an album and go on tour so meek can forget about this. He has to be feeling like a sucka right now.

Last edited:
Kinda hard but I'd go

Kanye
Ross
Nas
Game

if success played a factor Jeezy, Jay, and would have to be added no doubt

Back
Top Bottom